Storm 2

The Atlantic has rustled up, yet another storm...the weather peops say as great as a Category 5!...as it passes thru the Caribbean...the path?...the great fear is that it will hit southern Florida...I dunno, I looked at the model...and it appears to moi that it is going straight between Cuba and the USA...and ON TO THE GULF!...hang on, if it gets there...

This is the 2nd biggie of the season, even though it's named Irma...which means this is really number 9...really...it's been almost a decade since we have had big ones hit the US land...what is this global warming crap, anyway?...the Repubs told us that is all hogwash...hmmm, what is hogwash?...

In that never ending battle for the PGA's champ...whatever it's called...they are in a 4 tourney elimination thinger...round 2 went to the dude who deserves the honor...Justin Thomas...the people's choice, Jordan Spieth...came in 2nd again...this one was in the Boston area...oh well, it's good TV...

How'd your Labor Day go?...we had a party here at the home...it was fun...pot luck style...oh yea, by the time I bellied up to the trough, most of the good stuff was gone...well, there was plenty of 805 beer...so I was happy...interestingly, during one of the breaks I praised the band...and the snide remark back, was 'well, did you put money in the tip jar?'...didn't know there was one...and we promptly left the dance...left a foul taste in me mouth...and NO, did not tip...you DON'T tip at the home...

You Bum fans...you getting a bit antsy...after losing like 3 straight series...in your vet move...you get pounded last night by 13...well, it wasn't YOUR move, but your team's GM...ha ha ha ha ha...hey, the owners there won't even put their product on the pixels in LaLa Land, unless you are a specific cable provider...and the rest get 'blacked out'...imagine...

Did you know?...that they are still making James Bond flicks?...I'm the one that says that the only real James was Sean Connery...the rest?...imposters...

I took in all my bottles...for some cool hard cash...shook out my money (change) VW bank at the local Ralph's....for some cool hard cash...went over to Strider's and checked my winning Del Mar tix...for some cool hard cash...nope, not enough to buy the new iphone 8...

Another CMA award thing...listen peops, there are way too many of these...kind of like all these PGA tourneys...however...no where in sight for the male vocal champ?...Blake Shelton...somebody is pissed at him...and for goodness sakes, why do they keep putting Miranda Lambert up?...she can't sang a lick...and she WINS!...oh my...'Tin Man' for a tin can voice...I'm just sayin'...

Now here's something totally unscientific...who makes the best burger?...sure, it depends on where you live...for some local beaut...the Horse likes not so much big burger, but one that tastes great...unfortunately, I can't name the best...but In N Out, Smashburger, and Habit's...lead my choices...how about you?...

I'm hearing this background noise from the TV...and recognize the song...which is today's best bet...'Lean On Me' by Bill Withers...




Comments

Popular Posts