Post Game Reviews

Aztecs win!...OK, let's say that the crazy heat was the victor...up and down the west coast, we are going thru this unaccountable extreme HOT weather....can't tell ya how fast I chugged me first beer...the tram was slow arriving...but when it got there...it had AC!...it was then forgiven for it's tardiness...

Finding the tailgate was another issue...Qualcomm (or whatever it is now) has a humongous parking lot...remember Chargers?...we assumed they were in F2...but only knew our friends, Ben and Joanne...so, a needle in a haystack was appropriate...found 'em and had a jolly good time...but, it was HOT!...I said that before, right?...

The game...San Diego St looked awesome for it's opener...they have a decent D, pretty good wide outs...a better than average QB, a terrific pair of RB's...and a MONSTROUS offensive line...like pro size...methodically whupped UC Davis...and there is promise on the horizon...some key matchups in ASU and Stanford...to see where this team actually is going...

The fans...I have gone to 4 Aztecs games in the past (maybe 5)...have never seen so many students...well, people in general...perhaps, cuz the Bloody Bolts are gone...or, that the team has gotten better and better in each of the last 3 years...when we first went, there may have been 10,000...yesterday?...a boatload more than that...crowd was announced at 46,000+...huge for here!

One observation by M...I would say 90% of the gals there were wearing 'daisy duke' shorts...you know what I'm talking about?...short short shorts...in as much, as she was going home and cutting hers down...hey, none of these girls could dress like this if they were playing on the LPGA Tour...ha ha...go Aztecs!...

Other...

To say that the new regime at the U of O had a splash for a beginning is an understatement...they returned the opening kickoff, 100 yards for a TD!...what?...dream world for the new coach...they didn't stop...scoring a school record 77 points...what?...football, not hoops...like SDSU, let's see where this goes...as Nebraska comes into Autzen...a real test...
oops...my bad...the Ducks scored 97 on Willamette University about a hundred years ago...THAT was the record...

Oh my, the Beavs...they got a win at home...a last minute jobbie...over, gulp, Portland St...yup, I watched this one prior to taking off...I will give kudos to the outmanned Viks in this one...held up as long as they could...OSU's D is just awful...not mincing words...awful...but, the O did find a way to march down the field and score when they had to...maybe they have to win by scoring a bundle...I dunno...

Other than that...the power teams throughout the country won...ie, 'Bama and Michigan, who had some real games...the rest had them money maker wins...and padding the stats victories...

And...

The North Korean foo keeps right on a testing his missiles and his atomic shit...the poor country has no choice but to follow him to their deaths...unless, they can find a way to get him eliminated...he is a menace to them and the rest of the world...let's hope their inner workings do away with him...before some one else does...

Can we please just let Hillary go away?...quit bringing up past emails and the such...it's a waste of time and money and who the heck cares now?...stop the insanity!...

On a much brighter note...the mighty Pads swept a doubleheader versus the Bums yesterday...what?...yup, even with Clay Richard going in the day game...listen, the magic is gone with LaLa...they did the vet move and it cost 'em...shoot, an example for ya...AGonzo blasted a ball over the CF's head, and BARELY made it to 2nd...you need the youngins, you know, the ones that YOU were winning with...ha ha ha....

Money to help Houston...and the surrounding areas...coming in from all over the place...way cool...even from the tailgate we were at...here's my worry...where does it actually go?...who distributes it?...what is the take out of the people who do that?...call me 'skeptical'...

There's an app that shows how you are going to look when you age...no problem...I'm already there...another month and I hit...egads, 70!...scares the Hell out of moi...really?...I seem like 40...well, act like I am...when do I start to mature?...

You know, but when this song come on...like wherever...witness it last night at the Aztec game...the crowd goes nuts...NUTS, I tell ya...'Can't Stop The Feeling' by JT...what a wonderful pick ya upper...got it?...get it...

Man, I saw the coolest ever, VW Camper Van at the tailgate...a green one in tip top shape...just not knowing what we are going to get when the BMW lease is up...so many ways to go...we are not going to let the Lexus go...it stays after 13 years...really, still seems like new...

In our 'improving the condo' attitude we are going thru...we seeked out and found some new area rugs for the great room...what else would you call it?...hand made Persian ones...which are just amazing!...not cheap, but look like they were made for the areas...so, quit looking to go elsewhere!...

Hey, with this heat, I have little ambition to get on out to the golf course...just isn't that much fun to sweat thru what I do there...hit and giggle...er, swear...and spend time trying to find where I hit the bloody thing...I can wait a few days for the temp to get back to normal...

Have you ordered your PSL yet?...Starbucks...damn them...pumpkin spice latte...wait, isn't the for like Halloween?...if I had all the money I have spent on coffee drinks there, back...$4 a pop...times 15 times a month....let's figure this out...4x15x12=$720...seems a bit extravagant, right?...can I declare that on my taxes?...needs for my welfare and my good will in my job...wait, I don't work...

More sad news, the co-founder of Steely Dan...that rock group...Walter Becker...has died at the age of 67...damn...

OK, this from the bizarre world...KK, just unleashed on Prez T...in the Harper's Bizarre Arabia...what?...that she has worked so hard to get where she is...and, in essence, he is going to tear her down...or something like that...give me a break...why is this news?...

Let's see...if I took my Starbucks money...coupled it with my In n Out money...and not go to either for this upcoming year...I could afford the new entry level, iphone 8...yea, that's gonna happen...

The song?...'Rikki Don't Lose That Number' by Steely Dan...




Comments

Popular Posts