PNW Bound

Morning kids...let's just say that you are not up and I am...I have an early flight up to...the Great Pacific Northwest!...it's an impromptu journey up there to take in the Nebraska/Oregon game...thanks to my buddy, Snooki...

So, I have to get myself going early...board at 5:50...what?...it taketh me a bit to unwind in the am...I have a checklist I use for all my journeys...I believe I am ready...

Short notes ...

The Pads avoided a sweep by winning game 4 versus the Cards...Clay Richards was the starter...a shutout W...go figure...and Wil Myers had a crucial 2 run dinger...his first in about a month...must have had a full moon out...wait, there was...that's it!...

So much for the Pats going undefeated this season...as the KC Chiefs went into Foxboro and beat 'em...2nd half pressure on Brady the key...hmmm....are you thinking what I am thinking?...

Irma has weakened ...not much...and we all hope it makes a move up the Atlantic Seaboard...and back out to sea...geez, if you look at the map of that area...there are 3 storms ...the warm waters are a boiling...my friends...

Weird?...when I woke up this am, there were peops just heading home from the GQ...lots of revelers, still making a buzz...

Is there a pro out there...in any of the tours...that takes a bigger divot...on any iron shot...than Lexi Thompson?...nope...

I gots a tip for you if you have an iPhone...is your keyboard going back and forth?...go to your settings and delete the english setting on your keyboard...voila!...no switching!...

I just got a memo that my flight is on time...yea...

Rumors abound about a TV show in the fall featuring Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon...OK, it's a can't miss...I think it's about an AM TV Show...just rumors...

Speaking of bizarre...the naming of the new Bachelor...took the stage...and the bloke they got...is not a popular choice, according to 'Bachelor Nation'...whatever that means...I listened to the guy interviewed...and he was boring...ha ha...

I just read all this back...it is true...I write more about nothing than something...thanks for bearing with me...

Well, I better get going...first class seat is awaiting for moi...

I'll have a bloody mary, please...








Comments

Popular Posts