How I Really Feel

Morning, kids...how ya'll doing?...nice and cool down here in the southland...finally...the windows are open...fresh air, yeh!...we are in the normal zone of like the 70's...perfect...yup, the right temp for some Friday Nite Football...and the SDSU game hosting the entire Stanford Cardinal...and the pro...wait, we gots no pro team anymore...them bloody Bolts are up in Carson...old news...

This 'Twitter' thing has it's good and BAD sides to it...it limits your comments and or feelings, to a short paragraph...but, often, there is the chance that you may say things...before you thought 'em through well enough...the Jemele Hill, ESPN flack...she did unleash harsh statements about Prez T...read 'em...a white racist, is just part of it...over the line for a news and or sports commentator?...

The Tweet has its merits, too...whatever is BREAKING NEWS is on there...of course, you have to be following the news sources that Tweet...I do...and I get stuff before any AP, Reuters, or whatever, releases 'em...usually...and it comes into your SMART phone...

For some reason my phone is using up it's battery far more quickly than ever...well, in the past year...I dunno why...I've tried the low power mode...not that effective...making sure I have unchecked the Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth, when I'm not using 'em...still, the battery % goes down quickly...it'll be down to 25% by 7 pm...any clues?...I think I'll go into Apple today and see what them dudes think...M thinks this is a ploy to order the new X....ha ha...not...

Leg 3 of the PGA's playoffs...what?...in Illinois...is it just me, or is this just going on and on and on?...lucrative for the lads, but c'mon...put them in ONE T and get over with it...where's Tiger?...

22 and counting...wowser...them 'Indians' kept it going last night...saw it on the MLB Channel...bottom of the 9th drama...down one...two outs...and a bloke hit a tying double...then in OT...against our old closer, Mauer Power, the 'Tribe' won it...the fans there (sold out) were delirious...KC was the victim, yet again...the streak liveth...

Blogging...you know, kinda similar to the Tweet...but, I have lots of time and space to think through me thoughts...I can tweak what needs to be...and I think I am writing to you...those who regularly follow me...you have gotten to know me pretty well by now...and you still read...for that, I am extremely thankful...please send cash...kidding...but I am on a fixed income...

I can't believe I am gonna tell you this...but your gurl, Madonna, has a new CD out...Live...oh my...if you are a fan of hers (really?), you have to have it...how many times can she be a virgin?...er, like one?...hmmm, I think there is a religion out there that can revirginize you...is that a word?...

So...cuz I am a nut on seeing the sports news...there is this dude on like at 9 pm...Scott Van Pelt, I think is his name...guessed the past week's collegiate games...and was 1-7...yup...anyway, he uses the spread in his prognostications...way tougher...here's me point, he said to take the points and the Aztecs over the entire Stanford Cardinal...dang, the whammy hit...

OK, let's look at the games this weekend...UO traveling to Wyoming...fav by 14 1/2...is this the 1st half Ducks or the 2nd half Ducks?...hmmm...UCLA at Memphis...the line is 3!!!!...what am I missing on this?...why?...shouldn't it be 14?...something is going on...Texas at USC...just after I dubbed them number uno in the Horse Poll...there are those out there thinking that this will be close...nope...take them Trojans in a laugher...Army and Ohio St...really?...control the ball, Cadets...and make this interesting...probably not...the Beavs in the Paloose...romp and stomp for WSU...finally...the entire Stanford Cardinal at SDSU...back to back huge negative crowds for 'em...an upset?...more hope than reality I reckon...

Our song for the day...'Fat Bottomed Girls' by Queen...for no reason whatsoever...





Comments

Popular Posts