Dizzy

I am a bit dizzy from my whirlwind trip up north...lots of flying for moi, is not easy...the Horse useth flight pills...however, it was a fun time...the center of the reason for going...the Duck game...was mostly good...ha ha...the 1st half was splendid, the 2nd was torture...

As UO  hung on for a one touchdown win over Nebraska...who is coached by former Beav HC, Mike Riley...as we talked to some tailgaters from the enemy side...the number one Q of theirs, 'What do YOU think of Riley?'...in unison, the reply is that he is a nice guy...from everyone, i.e. us...

You'd think that the huge comeback by them would give the Huskers a moral victory...whatever that is...well, it did put a scare into the home folks, for sure...BTW, there was a HUGE contingent in red at Autzen...so surprised that they got tix...weird and a bit disappointing for the Ducks...but...the real part...UO is now 2-0...

Thanks to my hosts, the Snookies...who picked me up and carted me everywhere...and had a spot for moi in their home...super gracious I am...but...two things that stuck out in me mind...just how many little bars or taverns have popped up all over Salem...everywhere...Dave said it is the state slot machines that trigger that...the other, is the number of marijuana stores throughout...legal there to tote...and doobie down...really...

Fantasy Football...as I was traveling back...I gots to see some of the NFL...on my phone...Verizon has an app for it...way cool...anyway, my team scored a bunch and has a chance for an opening week W...playing me son...he has two opps tonight to sneak out the victory...and...did not like that the Titans lost to Oakland...I saw some of that...those are both good teams...

9/11...the tragic date of the destruction of the twin towers in NYC, the attack on the Pentagon, and the aborted flight by the passengers on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania...so bravely...well, that date is today...the scum of the earth carried it out...met their demise, as they live in Hell...we shall never forget...and are still chasing the others that have the same sinister feelings...

Irma...was not as bad as it could have been...I am not a meteorologist...duh...but, it seems if it hits land, it loses strength...much better than rolling up a coastline...now, a category one as it travels up the southern states...inland...

Yea so maƱana is the kick off date for the new iPhones...I say in plural....as they are unveiling the 8, the 8 plus, and the X...which is the one that intrigues me...it is the one that uses the entire front...instead of the borders that are on the top and bottom...I am keeping an eye on it...

Beisbol...streaks...the Bums have now lost 10 in a row...like I told ya...and the Cleveland 'Indians' have won 18 in a row!...nuttin' like winnin'....

SDSU went into Arizona and got a huge W...beating the Sun Devils...let's clarify...a Mountain West taking it to the Pac 12...a real feat...and now...host Stanford this Saturday...if, and I mean if, there is a win...it would be the biggest, maybe in the history of the school for football...packed house?...

There she is Miss America...remember this event?...used to be huge...had it last night...I guess...and what did your liberal press cover?...one of the finalists rip of Prez T...did she win?...nope, way down the list of things...was the name of the victor from North Dakota...

Slanted?...duh...have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts