Crazeee

Yup, call me Crazy...it's the way early tee time this am...boo...so, I have but a few moments to comment on the...well...

The Los Angeles Chargers lost again...yea!...a missed field goal and the relocated Bolts are losers...ha  ha ha...in front of a delirious home crowd of 25,500 screaming, adoring fans...wait, that part was piped in...the only yelling ones, were the Dolphin peops...estimated at 40% of the diminutive crowd...BTW, get this...this is real kids...to park in the 'tailgate lot' at their new digs, it cost a cool $100!!!!....

Over at the Coliseum, the now LA Rams were at home (?), too...played in front of 54,000...OK, the day prior...the USC Trojans played in the same spot...drew 86,000...which is...more than the NFL squatters drew...TOGETHER!...ha ha ha ha...

My fantasy football team won yet again...I gots some Packer and Falcon dudes...yup, wise picking by the Horse...as I streamline to the champ game...(kidding)...hey, at least I have 2...wins...

The PGA Playoffs...I have no idea what the heck they are doing...an Aussie won the BMW, but is in like 6th or 7th overall for the whatever cup...the leader is Jordan Spieth, who has yet to win in the playoffs...what?...I think they now go to Atlanta for the finals...something like that...there are 30 blokes left...somehow...don't ask me...where is Tiger?...or Lefty?...

The Emmy's...yes, the award show for the pretty people...who take great delight in showing their wares and their money...lots of it...and take aim at the Prez...anyway, it was last night in LaLa Land...your fav comedic host, the non-funny Stevie Colbert...did the emceeing...wow...surprise...he did more of his crap on Prez T...and...with the perennial prize going to the show, 'Veep'...I don't get it...but, I don't on the awards thingers...just like how Miranda Lambert wins all the time in the country stuff...just don't get it...

OK, I am negative today...dang, I will not be fun to play golf with....be forewarned, dudes...I guess we are practicing for an upcoming T...3 clubs and a putter...hmmm, I do that on most every hole...so what's the big deal?...

Hey, now that I have brought you down...get out and pick yourself up...sorry...

Comments

Popular Posts