21 and Counting

Just not sure that this can be happening...in this day and age of MLB beisbol...that a team can win 21 straight!...there's too much equality in the sport...the Cleveland 'Indians'...hey, they were my team when I was a growing up...you know the story, Rocky Colavito and Herb Score, were my heroes...ah yes, but just a bit back...onwards they go...and take on KC...who they have dominated this season...they will stumble, right?...have to...nobody wins 'em all...

In the aftermath of the latest storm in the east...Irma...the destruction happened in the Keys...ever been there?...we have...and it amazes me that anyone would live there...every storm rips thru that area...can be frightening...still...those who live there...are now sifting thru what's left...the images are terrible...let's hope that all this $ that has been raised actually gets to them...

The Hillary book...oh my...it's all about her, right?...why she lost, blah blah blah...get over it, Ms Clinton...and I don't want to go back and sift thru the reasons thereof...it happened...the Demos tried to stuff her down our throats...oh well, there I go...rehashing...stop it, Horse...please, just go away....

OK, I must stay in politics...you brought it up...Prez T has met with the elite Demos of Congress...to find a way to deal with DACA...of my 11 sources, 5 said there is an imminent deal...the other 6 said it was fruitless...geez, who can one trust?...as the 'Dreamers' wait...

Terrific story on the young pop star, Selena Gomez...reportedly, has been battling lupus...just got a kidney transplant from her best friend...appears to be doing well, both of them...

Your iPhone X, they call it '10'...sure seems like a way cool device...you want one?...can't order it yet...I'm sure that my golfing buddy, CiWe, will have the 1st one...then I'll see if I want it, too...geez, I tweaked me back yesterday...have no idea how...but, I felt it last night and it's the same this am...boo...

The 31st school shooting of the year...yesterday in Spokane, Wash...oh my...isn't there something we can do?...you think there are too many guns out there?...

In a few days there is a chance for the SDSU Aztecs to get their football team on the D-1 map...as they host the entire Stanford Cardinal...the line is a 9 point dawg...so, Vegas is basically saying 'no way'...the crowd?...expectations of 50,000 +...this is a good thing...

Out at the club, everyone, I mean, 'everyone' gave me shit about the Ducks near loss...they seem tickled that I went there and almost saw a loss...I can't figure people out...of course, I was wearing my new green Duck golf shirt...a 'Duck' target, I guess...

Your Bolts host the Dolphins at their new digs in Carson...27,000 screaming fans will be there...yup, you got that right...probably more BOOOOOS, than hip hip....ha ha ha ha....

Jemele Hill...she is the reporter that called Prez T a white supremacist...has a talkee show on ESPN at 3...with a dude...has apologized to that network for her comments...but not to the Prez...hmmm...you OK with this?...like, freedom of speech?...

OK, you are gonna flip me off for this...there is this show on after the 'Housewives of wherever'...hosted by Andy Cohen...has a couple of star types and they go over what was just aired...in a silly format...last night he had Reese Witherspoon (perennially young) and the legend, Candice Bergen...who wore a tee that said 'Free Melania'...more of that freedom of speech stuff...anyway, when queried, she admitted that she had dated Donald Trump...back in the day....I believe her word to describe him, on that date, was 'douchebag'...I could be wrong...

I must share this...yup, just happened in on the latest chapter of the 'Housewives of OC'...you see, I was going to bed, and M had it on...nothing puts me to sleep quicker than that...it was Vickie's birthday...and her son in law gave her and her daughter matching gifts...how sweet!...each got a revolver...the perfect gift!...

Well, I gotta go and turn on the radio to Rush...not...

The song for the day?...'Come & Get It' by Selena...na na na na...



Comments

Popular Posts