Shirley U Gest

Spellong...er, auto correct...turn it off and see what you really are printing...in your texts, emails, messages....hey now...you may be the type that is up to date on the abbreviations...anagrams...LOL!...about the only one I know...for sure...give it a twirl and marvel at your abilities...

Listen, if you NEED a new iPhone...the latest, said to be the 8...my golfing buddy, says it may be called a 7s...whatever...supposed to be coming out in mid September...and, for a cool $1,000, you can have the entry level device...well, $999...man, seems like I just got the 7...well, I hope you do buy the newbie, as I have stock in Apple...I win!...

You're gonna flip...I downloaded and am listening to the best of Brenda Lee...while I write this am...lawdy, I got up at 4:57...what?...hey she is amazing...don't laugh until you give her a pop...wait, you don't even know who she is, do ya?...get on iTunes and check her out...

'I'm Sorry'...

Terrific showdown between DJ and Jordan in the Northern Trust T...OK, kids...these are the two best in the game now...Dustin won in OT on a massive drive and 60* wedge on the first playoff hole...he doesn't appear to rattle...he must be churning big time inside...right?...

Houston and it's neighbors...just devastating...the water keeps coming with no place to go...said to last up to another 7 days...numbers are at 30,000 needing shelter...imagine?...tragic...

What's the number of peops that have resigned from this Prez's cabinet?...shoot, I don't even know who some of these blokes are...er, were...you are hired until you are fired...which could be in a couple of weeks...really...

I can't make this up...we have a tee time on September 11, at 7:37 am...9/11 and a 737...what?...now, that's eery...

Speaking of golf, I was right?...have to cancel my tee time, as I won the rights to meet with a contractor today...M says she is working and I am playing...so, I lose, not win...yea...sure feels like I have worked after finishing a round of the game...not everyone agrees...

So...we are returning to Maui after all...a 10 dayer, in lieu of a 14...got the flight, as the timing was purrfect...the last day to use the 'companion fare'...today, I will secure the hotel...oh yea, and the convertible...we do lurve Kaanapali...you been there?...

Lahaina + Halloween= supposed to be great...

There is a vacuum around the area, since the Chargers bolted...normally, there is a huge buzz and excitement in the Q...nope, it's all gone...at least for that team...hey, my allegiance has totally shifted to the Tennessee Titans out of Nashville...you KNOW that...

My hair cut dude is sick...and I have to go elsewhere...there is a place in Point Loma that I've gone to before...cheap...and, whatever you ask for...like block the back...leave the top long...blah blah blah...they smile...and always just give you the military cut...$11 please...I may end up with a flat top...some time today...

I've been writing an hour thus far...right now...my brain doesn't move too fast, does it...???...

You watch any of the MTV Video Awards?...I flipped thru it a bit...not my thang...did see the Taylor Swift new vid...let's see, I think I gots the lyrics...down...how many times did she use 'look what you made me do'?...kind of an angry lady...do NOT date her, if you are a looking...you've been warned...

Where is JT?...the cat can play...and yet, he is nowhere on that scene...and I'm talking Timberlake...

I should mention the Pads...limping home after a 3 game debacle in Florida...is this not the worst pitching staff in the game?...has to be...blame it all on the GM Preller...dang, if he were in the Prez's cabinet, he'd be long gone...bring up the young uns and play 'em...c'mon...

If you name your kid, Barron...you probably will not send him to a public school...

SONOS...has a near monopoly on the sound bar...with numerous updates to improve the integrity of it...ha ha...well, the latest one...eliminated the Dolby 5.1...geez...they admitted to their error...get it going dudes...

Ever think about buying refurbished golf balls?...like you are buying back YOUR balls that YOU hit in the waters and out of bounds...with YOUR mark on 'em...doesn't seem right...

There used to be a bloke who was always fishing balls out of the Sycuan waters...I swear he would follow me around the course...I SWEAR it...

Your song for the day?...try 'It Ain't My Fault' by the Brothers Osborne...





Comments

Popular Posts