Powerball

You feelin' lucky?...lets see...figure out your fav numbers...get on down to your local 7-11...er, wherever you can buy the ticket...plop down a buck and hit that bloody Powerball!...there are some of youse out there that buy like many tix...not good odds, kids...just...buy one...the prize $ is up to, get this...$510 million!...before taxes...ha ha...the Horse could use it...how about you?...

Hmmm...new car...new condo...plugs for my head...lazer surgery for me eyes...another new car...a VW camper van...a vacay condo in Nashville AND Maui...huge account for my son...there you go...I gots it spent...now...just win the doggone thinger...

So much for dreamin...really, it just doesn't really seem possible...and...I'm not sure I'd want all that anyway...I have everything I want and need right now...but...wouldn't it be nice?...(Beach Boys)...

On what level can you or I or anyone say the inflammatory names about our Prez?...the insulting bashing of our leader, is downright embarrassing...to the rest of the world, I would think...OUR pixel celebrities are the worst...many comedians (?) lead the list...gone so far as calling him worse names than can be printed...just what is...the idea behind this?...ya think it's gonna make him resign?...many of these people repeatedly call him out...we get it...we KNOW where you stand....

Yes, there are limitations on how he speaks to the public...he loathes the press that continually bash him...not able to turn the other cheek...and lashes out...and it is a cringe worthy moment in our time...kind of like where the extremes are clashing over the 'statue issues'...

You know...being a Native...I could call out most of the Northern Military leaders of the Civil War, too...for the way they treated my ancestors...either destroy 'all Indians' or round 'em up and put in camps...then, whoever is left over...put them in boarding schools and make them be like...white...so...let's take down all the US Grant and Abe Lincoln statues everywhere....and for goodness sakes...how about demolishing the 4 heads that are etched in the mountains...to what extremes to we want to carry this out?...

Calm down Horse...

Talk about the Pizarro World...the mighty Pads not only SWEPT the hapless Phillies...but got a complete game shutout by Clay Richards...what the hey?...the other highlight of the last game of the series?...Wil Myers, stealing 3 bases in one outing...really...yup, that means HOME, too...and...who are the blokes playing for that Philadelphia team anyway?...oh my...and...the Bums just keep winning...even without Kershaw...geez...

I have mentioned this earlier...but the beisbol just has to be juiced...this fact is now a given, I suppose....as nobody is talking about it...witness the often hit homers...the two dudes who are most often in print hitting 'em...the Marlin's Stanton and the Yank's Judge...since the AS Break...Stanton has been continuing his barrage...the Judge has cooled off some...but he has done something that has been raising eyebrows...he has struck out in 33 straight games...wooah...

What a hectic day around here yesterday...the carpet is in (fabulous) and the handy men showed up, too...got some key things added...new shower rod and curtain installed...and new lights in the master bath...and lawdy...it's amazing how professional these dudes are...imagine if I were to do it...well, let's just say 'it was done right'...oh yea, and the amount of stuff we have is surprising...and it gave us time to rearrange things...all good...

Someone asked Marsh this...'if you could go back into time, would you?'....hmmm...interesting...so I applied the Q to moi...maybe back to when I retired...and start that all over...naw, I have liked what I have gone thru...how about you?...

OK...this is the here and now...I have been switching over my drink of choice from Kentucky's Jim Beam to Tennessee's Jack Daniel...now THIS is why your read me...mostly cuz I have some JD and the JB is gone...has to be the housekeep been sippin' on the job...

Well now...thanks to Snookie...I got my flight and tix to a Duck game for the season...it will be the WSU matchup...dem Cougars...should be one of them high scoring affairs...just how is the new regime in Eugene prognosticated to do?...it's a power league...with USC, the Dawgs, Stanford, and WSU all in the pre-season ranks of the top 25...maybe 7 wins would be real...maybe...

Let's just try to get by today, without a mountain load of negativity...please?...






Comments

Popular Posts