NOKO Menace

Morning, kids...the topic of this and the rest of the next few days...is the continuance of the problem child in North Korea...of course, there is the anagram for them...to be used everywhere...NOKO...his deliberate actions throughout the region of the far east...and in particular, South Korea and Japan...has the world on edge...some may say he has a death wish...

The foo...has gone so far as to threaten the US...nothing good will come of this...you know, I wonder who on earth he has around him that advises the guy...or, are they all afraid if they speak up, he will have them killed off?...I reckon the latter...

His aim to lay a missile on Guam has our forces on the ready to go list...let's hope that China can intervene and knock some sense into that foo's tiny, little brain of his...before...it's too late...

Oh yea, this is the topic of all my sources...

Onward...

The PGA has started up the final 'major'...on yet another extremely long golf course...make 'em longer and narrower...that's the idea...for moi, it should be to use softer balls...to restrict the distance...I dunno...who you got?...my extreme golfing colleague (?) out of El Cajon has been boasting the booming drives of Rory McIlroy and his fetching love of the course, that he has won on prior....maybe so...maybe so...still, I like Jordan and DJ...

On my article yesterday about the pay for play notion in collegiate football...I got a response that was well noted...and right on...I neglected to mention the other part of the quote by the UCLA QB, Rosen...that said in my adjusted words...'something to the fact that it was easier to get into Alabama then other fine schools'...gosh, there are so many implications of that...and one can take it so many ways...

Wallowing about...that's what I think when I see the present day Padres play...anywhere and anyone...not having the equality of players as most other teams...should I make that quality of?...maybe the same...anyway, they are in Ohio getting their butts handed to them...I just can't watch most of it...

In a few weeks, MLB is throwing at us a new idea...the players are going to be wearing uni's with their nicknames on the backs...think anyone of them will be toting a 'Horse' or a 'Crazy Horse'?...probably not...which reminds me of a tee shirt shop in the GQ...I was suggesting them Snookies to buy a pair of matching shirts, that said Drunk 1, and Drunk 2...of course, I have no good ideas or class....duh...

The Taylor Swift trial in Colorado...where she is accusing a DJ of groping her...it's a she said, he said thing...man I don't get it...is this wasting $?...unless, there is evidence other than the words spoken and the picture of his hand...er, arm...what I can't figure out was why was the Swift mom was called to testify?...

Reliving the journey of Princess Di...ABC did a documentary on it...really fascinating...I did not know that at the time of her emergence, that the 'Royal Fam' was under intense scrutiny...people were rebelling in the streets...due to the lack of moneys available to the common man...and yet, the country was propping up their elite...it all changed when she became...the Princess...and oh my, was she NOT prepared for it...

National S'mores Day...sure...you know, I doubt if I ever made a perfect s'more...I would always burn the heck out of the mallow....ah hem, just like I do with them steaks...burn baby burn...Disco Inferno...hey, that's it...that's the song...by the Trammps...oh yea, how many Trammps were there?...some where between 5 and 10...




Comments

Popular Posts