Heavy Heart

I am not talking much today...as I have got word that 2 of my friends in my past and present...have passed on...with a heavy heart, I tell you that from my teaching Sprague days, Tiger Nicholson, has lost his battle with cancer...a golfing friend too, back in the day...and...a co-1965 class Viking, Sue Musser Marx, also, lost her life thru that disease...she has been a follower of my blog...even dropped me a note this past week...about how she was doing better...

2 wonderful people, kids...and I am deeply saddened...and my thoughts go out to their families...

The rest of the world seems minimal to me right now...

Comments

Barb said…
Oh how I hate cancer. Thinking of you, sending loving healing energy to you and their families. Be patient with yourself in your grief. XO
Steve (Mogi) Mollgaard said…
Hello Pete. I hope you're doing good. I'm so sorry to hear about Sue. I can remember her from the good old North Salem High days. In this crazy world we live in today I can only hope and pray things will get better. You and yours have a great weekend. Steve Mollgaard (Mogi)

Popular Posts