Seems To Me

Morning kids...unfortunately, I pulled a calf muscle in me golf yesterday, so...I am giving it a rest until Saturday...that is of golf...but...I am here and ready to talk...so grab a cup of your favorite morning brew...and let's discuss things...

For all of the hullaballoo about the new 'Ryancare'...or 'Trumpcare'...or whatever it's called...I had it dead...and now...I'm not so sure it is...there is a resurrection of it...and I am not so trusting in the Senate...hmmm, that is if one is a supporter of change...

Say what you want about the embattled Sen John McCain...but he is one tuff dawg...to be on the Senate floor, after such a tenacious surgery on his head...amazing!...and, another reason for the health bill alteration to have legs...

The Tonight Show...nowadays...starring Jimmy Fallon...saw it last eve, and it was highly entertaining...he has loads of enthusiasm...and generally, appears...to be a good guy...hey, he has fun, and is not on the 'political attack' mode like his CBS counterpart...a foo that one...

Here's my view on the present day GM's in MLB beisbol...they are young and brash...computer freaks...have all the stats that can possibly be used...but...the minds of the players are not tabulated...case in point...the Pads GM Preller...trades away 25% of the present pitching staff to the KC Royals...for the future...thing is...and I got this from the telecast last night...one of the traded guys...was a staple in the clubhouse...a leader...and that will be lost...BTW, the Royals are on a terror, and these new additions will fit right in...

Prez T made a big and brash statement...well duh, like everyday...right?...says that transgender people will not be allowed in our military...ah geez, and now what is North Carolina going to do?...tongue in cheek...why is this an issue?...is there a present day problem with it?...I don't get it...

Ya thing that every morn the AG Sessions doesn't want to open his emails?...or look at the Tweets?...knowing that the imminent 'you're fired' is in 'em...ah, what I life our politicians must lead under the fear of...well, you know...

What do you use for your email?...I switched to Gmail...exclusively...well, almost...it appears to move faster than the mail for Apple...and if I delete on my phone, it does so on my iMac...the other program does not do this...

Seinfeld, 'soup can be a meal' as he directed to his sorta friend Banya...I can recall a restaurant back in the 80's that served the best SOUP and cornbread...that indeed was a meal...in Salem, Orygun...gosh, I can't recall it's name...I'm not sure why I brought this up...well, I do...I made the best cornbread last eve for supper...with real corn in it...with chili...the soup back then was a steak soup...ah yes, Chelsea's...

Think about this...you Democrats (here me Snooki?) have 3 years to come up with a formidable opponent for the Presidency to Prez Trump...3 years!...can you find someone other than Hillary, please!!!...

The round table of experts golf analysis blokes...had a beef with me...as I said that Lefty, Tiger, and Rory were through as far as probable future winners of ANY PGA Tour majors...Carnac.

Finally...this fine Wednesday...I just got via the mail system...one of them...a CD that is a treasure...Keith Whitley's LA to Miami...one of the top discs EVER...try 'Miami, My Ami'...






Comments

Popular Posts