Eeek, a Mouse

NOT what you are thinking...I have been using the trackpad that Apple has for the iMac for some time now...and, it sure seems to eat up batteries like no other...so, I went down to the local Tahgey...and purchased a new, oldish, type of MOUSE...it still is cordless...but works and feels like the old ones...thus far, I like it...let's see how long it lasts on these batteries...

Dem Pads have won 3 in a row...thanks to the unthinkable...a wild pitch, or passed ball...depending on how you viewed it...the official score said the former, I said the latter...whatever...we scored on the play...and won 3-2...hey, the 'next man up' closer...our all star, Brad Hand...is a good one...let's hope we keep him...oh yea, the O is the Pitt Pirates...

This will be a brief blogging, as I have an early tee time today...not crazy early, but still...

North Korea keeps testing their ICBM missiles...their show of strength and will to do so...they are boasting that they have enough distance with theirs to land on our mainland...they, apparently, have a death wish...

You get your new Tesla 3?...they are out...finally...

I don't mention the betting line that much during the beisbol season...not like I do during the football one...but...I do watch it closely...and did you know that the Padres are almost ALWAYS the dawgs?...14 out of 15 times...I'm not kidding...like 94%...

Can you possibly keep up with who is in and who is out in our present Prez regime's cabinet?...me neither...nothing surprises me...nothing...

Hey, that's it...I gots to get a going...YOU, have a great day...

Your song?...'Angelina' by Billy Bob Thornton...



Comments

Popular Posts