National Onion Rings Day

Say what?...skip the fries and fire up the oil...and lather the onions with just the correct batter...make sure the temp is 350* and you are ready to go...or...head on down to your fav watering hole...they are probably better there, than you can make anyway....either way, celebrate the day...National Onion Rings Day...

The NBA draft is today...4ish, I think...it's interesting to moi...as I always try to figure out the rationale...by many of these clubs...they spend so much time, money, and effort in their pick...and then flub it...I keep telling you...the prize in it, is Kentucky's Malik Monk...by all the 'experts' he slides down to the range of 8-11...go figure...and...the trades...got to figure a few more on the table..."with the 24th pick of the 1986 draft, the Portland Trailblazers pick...Arvydas Zabonis!"...I'll never forget this...I was an assist coach at a high school then...we all erupted in laughter...hmmm...he turned out to be a gem...the precursor to drafting Euros...now, a staple...

The Cavs offered the GM job to Chauncey Billups...?...here's the deal, kids...the owner is not held in high regards...to me, this is a dead end position...I think Chauncey was on his way up as an analyst...I liked him a lot...the Cavs are imploding...rethink it Chaunce...

The Repubs are polishing off their health plan...for the rest of the Congressional types to approve...you see, they don't give a damn about the people...just the other voting members of the elite...makes me sick...give the info out to the country...who reap or get ripped off by it...is that too hard to do?...apparently...

My oh my...the mighty Pads got the last one in Chi-town...3-2...leaving that city with a bad taste in their collective mouths...oh yea...did watch the Bums maul the Mets again last eve...on the pixels...and how the tv dudes picked the best in the NL...no where to be mentioned was the last year's champs...ha ha...they said, the Nat's, the Bums, and the Rockies...hmmm...the Horse thinks this...whomever emerges from the Chi/St L/Mil division will be right in the mix...thing is, those stadiums are cracker boxes...when they get to LA, they appear to be diff teams...fly outs in lieu of home runs...it's a loooong season...

Make up free...the trend of the rich, famous, and pretty...just to show they can...I suppose...one doing so, is the latest ARod gal...JLo...who as it turns out...is a stunner either way...and for that reason and that reason alone...I am going without makeup for the entire trip to Vegas...

You ever read the New York Post?...not sure about the numbers thereof...but, doesn't it seem to be on the lines of the National Enquirer?...take a gander, and tell me what YOU think...not one of my 11 sources...but, I do take a peek once in awhile...

Here we go...surrogacy...like what Phoebe did on Friends...there you go, now you know what I am talking about...so KK has decided to go that way, in her quest for another baby...shelling out $45 grand for it...doesn't that seem cheap?...I mean, I dunno...

So, we'll see ya in a few days...


Comments

Popular Posts