The Players

Well now, that could have a few different meanings...'The Players'...ha ha...however, I am talking the PGA...and the infamous island green of the 17th hole...terror for even the Pros...wedge to an 8 iron for 'em...still...there is NO bail out...TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida...this is what most say, is the 5th Majors for the guys...terrific viewing T...and for sure, high drama...

Comey this, Comey that...the reason given was that 'he wasn't doing a good job'...there you go, all you need to know...the Liberal press is aghast!...this will not suffice...and they are doing a Woodward and Bernstein to get to the bottom of it...you know, 'Deep Throat'...Watergate...the whole shebang...the CNN dudes are rolling their eyes in frustration...how deep will this go?...I'm SURE we will find out...this just out...Prez T was upset that Comey wouldn't do a preview to his aides about what he was gonna say to the Congressional Committee...is this a planned release?...

Fact checks...I have some of my readers who daily, I repeat DAILY, will do that on what I write...I thank you...for reading...but...it's just an opinion that I have...I do an eleven source scan on the news of the day...and then do the Horse view...that's all...

I had one of my fellow Sycuan GC blokes ask if we ever stayed home....the answer is simple...not often...we are vagabonds as much as we can be...as you know, we are off to Nashville next...gonna see Little Big Town, visit the Gulch, take in an Opry Show, and watch a lot of potentials in the hot spots of LowBroad...it's a great place to visit...

Speaking of the South...I am, right?...how do you feel about this?...NoLa is taking down a statue of the Confederate Prez of the Civil War, Jefferson Davis...hmmm...really?...he represented the South...I guess like the Confederate Flag, it and he are to be trashed...washed away?...I am on the fence on this...it is history of an area, and era...am I wrong?...

Still in the South...wait, is Texas?...anyway, the Pads are there for the 2nd half of the bizarre two here and two there series with the Rangers...got beat and now are down 2-1...and this gem out of Padre Management...'Weaver is on a short leash'...what, he is being treated like a dog?...sorry, kids, but this guy has had his better days, but NOBODY should be talked about like this by the owners ...this statement is more trash from this group of mismanagers...

Here's a tale for you...I have these eyeglasses called 'Superfocus'...a unique thing that it had, was that you could change the lens from seeing near, then far...by switching a lever...well now...one of the lenses burst...and guess what?...the company went out of biz...duh...so here I am...having these high dollar glasses, that were John Lennon like...worthless...I took them to many optical spots to have regular lenses put in 'em...everyone said NO WAY...alas...via the Web Net, I found a company that would...out of Long Island, NY...I'm back, baby...geez, I look like an ad for them...ha ha...

Survivor...you still watching it?...the best, Jerry, the best...spot on producing...the story just doesn't get old...at least to moi...and yet another blind side...

Our song for the day...'Daydream Believer' by the Monkees...that is what I call myself way too often, while I try to golf...a Monkey...






Comments

Popular Posts