Power Play

You hear that term, 'power play', and a whole lot of you hockey fans rejoice...an advantage for the O...some dude got put into lockup for a couple of minutes or so for an infraction...right?...but in the case I am referring...it is that of Prez T...as he fired the head of the FBI...let me restate, FIRED!...why?...the reasons are undisclosed...but the rumors are flying about...

Geez, J Edgar Hoover led that organization for 37 years...what?...thru 6 Presidents...James Comey?...4 years...and 2 Presidents, sort of...shocking is the term that comes to mind...I dunno, there must be something major wrong...right?...here's my fear...too much power for the Prez...maybe not...maybe justified...you KNOW the reasons will come out...stay tuned...

MLB is doing a bizarre home and home thinger with the Pads and Rangers...2 here and then fly there and play 2...of course, the Padres got drilled when starting J Weaver...gave up, gulp, 5 in the first!...when does the GM Preller figure it out?...this pitcher has nothing left...had a fine career, but they all (we all) reach the time...to move on...

You see the final play of the OT win by the Spurs?...ancient Manu Ginobli (see above) had one last hurrah...checked the Beard on his attempt to tie the game...a perfect one...gives SA a 3-2 lead...but...listen to me closely...are in a hurt...as SDSU product, Kawhi Leonard, went down with a sprained ankle...Houston will win game 6...cuz of that injury...

So...we were at a restaurant last eve...I was a pondering what I may order...terrific locale right on the bay...one of their specialties is Bison Rib Eye...hmmm...the waiter highly recommended it...even with my heritage, I just couldn't go there...you heard me right...ha ha...

BTW...the bloody English language...the word 'couldn't'...what the heck?...why isn't that spelled coodunt?...where and why does the l appear?...

Mother's Day is this weekend...if yours is still in the present and now...do something kids...I never did enough for mine...don't pass it by...you will regret it forever...

So here we go...all the President's Men and Women...will stand up to the pundits and give their stand on HIS actions...yes, this is a weekly occurrence...

You know, maybe why I like the CBS Show 'Madam Secretary' so much, is that's the way I  would hope the position was run...could be the ultimate fairy tale...I reckon...

OK, I gotta get a rolling...back on the course for another attempt at that game of golf...

Fore!...

Comments

Popular Posts