Carry On

Morning kids...it's a beaut today...and yes, the Horse is heading on out to the course for more public humiliation...well, at least to the blokes in my group...let's get back to the bright and cheery part of this wonderful morning...my headline is 'Carry On'...which in this language can mean more than one thing...it could be the title of a song...like by CSN...or, what we could do, if we just have had enough of the Comey Conundrum...but, no...

It's about finding the newest and latest 'Carry On' luggage...there are newbies that feature compartments for everything...inside and out...featuring the latest thinger, a charging connection for your iPhone, iPad, or iAnything...most now have 4 wheels...are lighter...and like many of us all, we tend to shop online...but...I actually have to see and feel this product...so...

Pro golfing...kind of referring to that Island Green, the 17th at Sawgrass...you know the story...I think I read that there were 29...gulp, TWENTY NINE pro golfers put their golf balls in the water!...on this hole alone...oh my...and it's a wedge or a nine iron...included in the list of dunkers, were Jordan Spieth and Lefty...let's talk about the latter...the guy is famous for his flamboyant shots and his verbiage with his long standing caddie, Bones...well now...they spent a goodly amount of time discussing the shot...and Mickleson hit his shot...bounded on the green and then OVER...into the agua...if looks could kill...it appeared that Bones was the winner of the club selection and thus, the loser...ha ha...but, like no one else, Lefty walked off the green with a double bogey...smiling...

I saw a preview of Melissa McCarthy, in her Press Sec garb...behind the podium...going down a street in Manhattan...made me belly laugh...and yes, I am gonna watch Saturday Night Live...tonight...it has to be a DOOZY!...

The Pads...got a win in Chi-town...over the White Sox...hit 3 dingers..that's humorous to moi...as the Mgr Green said that they were depending on the long ball too much...prior to the game...hey, hitting a baseball is hard...hit what you can, where you can, and be happy with the results...BTW, SD is staying with Weaver...oh my, that means every 4th game we automatically lose...figure it out management...it's not that hard...

I can't get myself to watch the DC/Celts match...even though it was a fun finish to the game...as SG Wall hit a 3ball to launch the series into a game 7...winner gets the Cavs...like Bones above, really means a loser...ha ha...hey, I lead the blog nation in sarcasm...

After my entry yesterday, we did in fact, watch the flick 'Jaws'...it was a good one...made in '75...hey, them sharks are off shore real close...like real close...right now!...be leary my good friends...they are hungry...

Like me...I got to get a going...you have a good one...

Smile...


Comments

Popular Posts