Bean Brawl

Morning, kids...a quickie, as I have another of one of them early tee times...but...the highlight of yesterday's baseball...was a lowlight...another bean brawl...history fueled it...between the Nat's Bryce Harper and a SF Giant dude, Hunter Strickland, he faced like 3 yrs ago...and he got him for a couple of dingers...pay back time...by HITTING him...melee ensued...fun for the fans, I suppose...not so, if you are the one getting plunked...quit throwing at people!...

Just got a memo that it is raining out in El Cajon, and we are canceling the golf...no like a de rain...done enough of that stuff...so, you get me for a longer blog....hey hey...

Think da Cubbies are in shock right now?...fresh off of being swept badly, by the Bums...they come into God's Country...expecting an easy win...and voila...Hunter Renfroe hit a grand slam, and the Pads made that hold up for the...gulp...SD win!...who'd a thunk?...tonight the game features our new dude...the rook who had a terrific outing his first time in the bigs...Lamet..

I have watched a bit closer, the finals in the Stanley Cup...cuz of the Nashville Predators...game one was last eve in Pitt...where the Penguins are the betting fav...and did not disappoint...Smash did come back to tie it in the 3rd...but gave a way at the end...

CNN was reshowing it's marvelous show 'The Sixties'...the one on the Kennedy Assassination...produced well...yes, I am one of the doubters of just one gunman...especially, after visiting the site thereof, Dealey Plaza in Dallas...such a small area...and...one of the places you MUST go to...haunting, is such a great description...

The web net was a buzz after the news of Tiger Woods, being pulled over for a DUI in Florida...he later said it was reaction to his meds...at 3 am...no alcohol was involved...his words...of course, you have seen the mug shot...your conclusions?...this just after a few days ago, saying he has never felt better...hmmm...the word is he refused to take the breath test...sure seems odd to moi...

Breaking...he did take the Breathalizer, or did he?...confusing reports...

Golf, it will get to you...don't care who you are...one of the wily vets, Zach Johnson, had his...in Fort Worth...unleashed all his clubs from his bag...just after he got warned for slow play...try as I may, I couldn't find a video of it...I have broke a few clubs in my time...notice, I didn't say
'golfer'...

True story for ya...many moons back...I was attempting to putt...well, I did...4 times on the green...heaved my fav (really) putter into a tree...and couldn't find or retrieve it...a year later we were on the same hole...and one of my friends(?) reminded me of the incident...just so happens I walked over and looked at the base of the tree...and THERE it was!...put it back in my bag...and for quite a time I was a very fine putter of the ball, with that refound putter...until, some one stole all my clubs out of my garage..on a New Year's Eve...I know, TMI...haven't been the same putter since...

Have to go here..but as Prez T returns from his Euro trip...there have been innuendos that more people are going to be let go in his administration...er, fired...started already...as the White House Communications Director, Mike Lubke, got his walking papers...hmmm...is there any correlation to the startup of the best drama on the pixels?...Netflix's 'House of Cards?'...that's tonight...hey, if you haven't seen this show...start from the beginning...stay with it after the first 5 minutes...just saying...

The Bachelorette...the show of impending doom...can you really find 'lurve' on this one?...the teaser was that one of the suitors was caught with having a girl friend, while he is trying to lure the present Bachelorette...that is what the producing was...the gal pal, shows up and gives a wacko performance...confronts her old or present beau...out the door he goes...my Q for ya"ll...don't all these wannabes have old gals?...shoot, the picker was just in 'lurve' a few months back...with the Bachelor...give me a break...

Just can't imagine why a movie remake of the hit TV show, 'Baywatch' would tank...can you?...put them fine looking peops on the big screen...has to be a show that YOU would want to plop down $20 a tix to see...

The song for today...'Roll With It', the Washington National's Fight Song...ha ha ha...
















Comments

Popular Posts