Thursday Tidbits

Morning, ya"ll...have taken a few days off...ha ha...played some form of a thing called 'golf'...the Horse version...unknown to most other human beings...except the dudes in my foursome...talk about 'bullying!'...let's just say in the short version, that I'm on my 3rd putter in 3 days...

Not sure if I would have believed unless I witnessed the bloody thing...the Pads scored 5 in the 9th to get a W in 'Zona...the culprit was this guy off the bench...a pinch hitter...who has NOT been doing so for about 2 weeks...3B Schimpf...hit a 3 run dinger and the frowns turned upside down...I guess the best way to shake up a pro is to sit his arse down...

NBA...I could care less who wins any games in the east...none of 'em...they are all, except the Cavs, not worthy...I do care that Cleveland does lose...at least once...probably won't happen, cuz that side of the league is turrible...in the west...there are 5 teams as good as the Cavs...what the H?...these owners chesting up to the refs...get off the floor, you rich bastards...you have your highly paid coaches doing the dirty work...getting to resemble pro rassling...

Politicking...just some ornery tidbits that caught me eye...former Prez O is getting $400,000 grand for speaking at a Wall St Conference...what was his salary for being the Prez?...nice gig...didn't Prez T say in his campaign he was gonna abolish NAFTA?...bad biz...well, in truth, he isn't going to...one may say, 'Fake Promises'...the new book out on the failed Hilz Campaign....I read the first 50 pages of it...they give you the sneak peak at it for free...how do you spell, b-o-r-i-n-g?...

The day of equality for the NFL is today....where the bad teams get the chance to get some players that will turn them around...the collegiates, who get chosen, sign on for actual cash...and change their lives forever...I watch closely on my team's picks...now that the Chargers have bolted to their own LaLa Land...it's the Tennessee Titans...have 2 first round pix...hope for a wideout...

ESPN...yes, THAT network...has to cut back...not making enough dough...and is doing their own version of 'pink slips'...hard to believe it...geez, I watch that channel way more than any other...and I know I'm not out of the ordinary...has to be some type of mismanagement...and I'll bet you, that none of the upper echelon gets the heave ho...just the worker bees...hmmm, sounds like the education biz, right?...

I think you know the phrase and probably know to whom this applies...'you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig'...

Our days of watching DWTS is now officially over...the relentless rants of the judges, the nasal sound coming out of the hostess's mouth, the hidden amounts of the people's votes, all just drove us away...Tom Bergeron can't do it all himself...and to borrow the line of the 'Shark Tank', "and with that, I'm out!"...

So Ann Coulter is NOT gonna speak at Cal Berkeley after all...whew, that stopped one protest rally...and who knows what else...have you ever heard her?...oh my...

And please...if you have a show on the pixels...and you are supposed to be a comedian...don't try to do serious stuff...and be a political junkie...stick to the stuff you know about...

Finally, the thought has erupted in me brain...geez, it's a coming on to summer...shall the Horse go blonde again?...if you have an opinion, let me hear it...if not, it's all YOUR fault...

The song for the day..."Ain't No Sunshine"...by Bill Withers...

Comments

Popular Posts