Seinfeld...4!

Ah yes, the episode that frustrated us viewers so...Seinfeld...where the trio of hungry diners...well, expected to be...kept getting the 'you're next' line...'about ten minutes'...I said trio, as George was counting on a date to join 'em...you have been in that situation, right?...waiting for a table, and seeing others walk by...and get seated...hmmm...dinner for 4?

How about that for the White House...where this group of diners had no problem waiting...invited by Prez T was the highly intriguing attendees ( that's what you would call it?)...Sarah Pahlin, Ted Nugent, and Kid Rock...imagine that conversation...there is certainly a different attitude in DC now...

For all of the Demos allegations that Putin masterminded our last election, then why is Russia flexing their muscles over the Northern Pacific?...doesn't make sense to moi...it's just a weird time in the world...too much of that 'flexing'...let's all calm down...again...

An illusion...CNN was boasting about a special that they had in the tank...how music affected the recent history of the US...of course, the Horse had his ears up...and eyes glued...it was not what they were alluding to...the time span was during the civil rights era...MLK and his journey...fascinating but what was lacking, the true tie in of the music...the production was disappointing...

Are we talking protest music?...shoot, during that time, there were loads of musicians...and their songs...Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, to name just a few...and just a year or so later...CSNY...which leads me to this...we see one of them in concert this Sunday out at Humphreys...David Crosby..."I Almost Cut My Hair'...

The SDSU ASB...called it as a 'save the Aztec'...and here we go again...as I heard yesterday, that there are more serious issues out there...than this one...

Our Padres...won the series with the DBacks...timely hitting...outstanding pitching...and Voila!...another W for the good guys...in comes the Miami Marlins for a set...I gots to get out there for a game...we are young, play good D, and have some quality bullpen dudes...I dunno...

NBA...oh my...what could have been for the Indiana Pacers...lost a game at the buzzer...and last night...were up by, get this, 25!...and blew it all...got beat again by the King's Cavs...down now 3-0 and it appears to be OVER!...dang...tomorrow the Blazers get another shot at GS...if I were a betting Horse, I'd take them over the Warriors...well, now that I am thinking about it...I'll save my quid...for right now...

Gayle King...you know her, right?...life long friend of the one and only Oprah...and one of the anchors on the CBS version of a morning show...ah hem, the Horse watches GMA...did something that ticked off some of her OWN (ha ha) fellow workers...she went cruising with the former Prez O and his wife...private yacht...you got to be kidding me...who cares?...shoot, Oprah probably owned it...

On the local level...like in our condo...if you hear the alarm going off, one could panic a bit...maybe a lot...as ours was beeping by our dishwasher...leakage is a disaster in a high rise...it was a faint sound...the bloody thing has given up the ghost...so we were bailing agua out of the base of the machine way too late in the evening...boooo....

Numbers...egads, I see that my overall views went over 100,000!...that is over a 10 year period...about...that is way cool...hey, if you like what you are reading, drop me a note...and...pass me on!...I appreciate it...

I leave you with this gem...and how appropriate..."What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye...one of the best albums, ever...

Comments

Popular Posts