The UK

With the high drama that happened over the pond in the United Kingdom...the senseless act of killing by another, dare I say, another pathetic soul...who chooses to kill innocent people...rather than attack an army...the leader of the country came to the forefront...and I had no idea who that was...

The Prime Minister Theresa May...a former banker...and then involved all over their government...which I can't even begin to understand the makeup of it...or how someone gets elected..do you?...however, it does appear her referendum is to get England out of the European Union...call it a monetary overhaul, I guess...anyway, this country is our buddy...and I think we should know more about 'em...

Yesterday, I adjusted my blog a bit...my host, Blogger, introduced a number of different templates to use...I tried a few...and got confused...the pix were distorted and I balked...settled on the one I am using now...what you think?...and my numbers went off the chart...have no idea why...226!...literally 100 more than ever before...thanks to those who read me, and you newbies, too...I try to titillate your mind...with a little Horse sense...

What makes you happy?...isn't that what we are all striving for?...I guess that gets too complicated...money?...good mate?...good job?...good house?...the list goes on and on...but, isn't life grand when you wake up and just 'feel good'?...have a cup of Joe...look at the bright side of the day...'what am I gonna do today?'...smile, kids, it's infectious...you make everyone around you feel better...go with it...it works...and makes your day better, too...

USA! USA!...the WBC Champs!...took it to Puerto Rico in the final game up in LaLa Land...it's like a short set of all star games, for the outstanding beisbol blokes in the world...first time winner was the US...but just as impressive, was the way that the team that was defeated, stayed and applauded the victors...now THAT is what sportsmanship SHOULD be...well done, Puerto Rico...

The PGA has it's stop in Texas this week...'all my exes live in Texas'...kidding, have no exes...and it's the match T...mano a mano...one on one...sort of...they are grouped in a pod of 4...and if you win enough, then you advance...so the blokes get 3 matches in...it's kind of cool....

The Big Dance...the sweet 16...who you got?...I'm pulling for the west coast...Oregon and the Zags, in  particular...'Zona, too...but, not as much...and...I find it hard to root for UCLA...mostly cuz of the belligerent daddy of Lonzo Ball...he ruins it for moi...his boisterous boasts about his kid, driveth me against the Bruins...dang, I bet he is a thorn in the coach's side, too...just a hunch...OK, the more I have thought that through, I am pulling for the team...too...

What's happening in DC today?...well now...it's the day of truth for the Ryan Care, er Obamalite, or whatever it's called...as the House votes on it TODAY...and here's the deal...it wavers on 8 Repubs...who either make it or break it...at least that's what the 'informed' sources are saying...out of our hands...right?...it's up to the people we voted into office...

Finally...nothing bares your sole to the entire nation more than performing on Dancing With The Stars...most of the 'celebrities' are from the past...and here they are again...in an awkward form of coming out...er, back...bad choice of words...unless, you are already a dancer...still...great TV...

If you haven't heard Morgan Myles sing yet...you are missing out...check her out on iTunes...you can thank the Horse...later...

Comments

Popular Posts