Monday Decaf

Are you all set for a powerful week?...busy times ahead...and we are blessed with the sun to guide us...about time...have loads of golf, here and in the desert...ah, someone has to do it...might as well be moi...

The stage is set for the semis in guys hoops...Oregon vs North Carolina and...Gonzaga vs South Carolina (?)...really...one could make a case for any one of them 4...I am just going with me heart...I do have one...and pull for the west coasters...haven't seen the Vegas odds yet...
Breaking...the odds...UNC giving 4 1/2 (Horse said 4 or 5!) and the Zags giving 6 1/2...hmmm

Pro Hoops...PDX keeps playing better...of course, they got a W handed them on a silver platter last night in LaLa Land...the Lake Show has done the tank job to try to get the top pick in the draft...they are just awful with very little effort given...oh my...Golden St narrowly beat the Memphis Grizzles...in Alameda...geez, another lazy play day of Curry...he doesn't get it...he could be the complete player...could be...

The blame game...now THIS is the political news for the day...who caused the demise of the Ryan Care?...or, whatever it WAS...it was the Demos...wait, it was the far far right...it was the ineptness of the Prez...the list of who is endless...fact is, it was defeated...and we remain in Obamacare...whatever that is...FOX had a town hall on it...and NOBODY knew much...the word most often used was 'confused'...for 7+ years we have all been confused on what our health plan is...

Jared Kushner...familiar name to you?...LF for the Blue Jays?...no...the husband of Prez T's daughter, Ivanka...who is in the Trump cabinet...has 'volunteered' to meet with the Senate Intel Committee over the 'possible Russian involvement' in the last election...'hey Mister Custer, I'll go'...

'I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter, and make believe it came from you'...can't get this song out of my head...I know, Horse, you keep bringing the 50's back...sorry, kids...it was a big hit for Billy Williams...of course, covered by others...Paul McCartney, too...know him?...anyway, does anyone ever write letters anymore?...do you know the cost of a stamp?...shoot, most peops nowadays send a bloody text or email...not the same...a letter was coveted...am I right?...

Bizarre...United Airlines wouldn't allow a couple of gals to board an airplane...cuz, they were wearing leggings...what?...not enough skin showing?...is this reverse paranoia?...something about covering your buttocks...with...OK, enough ...

Get this...we have a fountain that the light went out on...and we are trying to replace it...well now, the fountain was made in Great Britain...the parts are from there, too...and...the company won't sell directly to the US...no UK to US...oh my...back to the drawing board...

Sooo...I had an exorbitant amount of hits on me blog...like well over 2,000...so got an explanation...whenever I adjust my template...it triggers some counter by Google, er somewhere...OK...I sort of get it...my numbers are back to like 115+...I guess...call me confused...and I hope you like what you read...whatever the numbers are...







Comments

Popular Posts