Hack

Morning, kids...this old boy is hitting the links early today...so, this is just a hello and I'll see ya mañana...don't give up on me...

The Bachelor picked the right one...don't you think?...and...now the real drama begins...trying to figure out if what they have is sustainable...getting out of the make believe world...and into the daily struggles...or, the cool part of new...right?...

Who you have in your bracket?...I tried to beat Duke...couldn't do it...my thing was to eliminate all the Big 10 (14)...I'm never right on this stuff...even though, I watched more college than I have in the past...

For you Northeasters, the onslaught of the snow has just begun...how is this going to affect the Big Dance?...a wrench in the schedule...probable...

Where have the Prez T Tweets been?...is this a change in policy?...somebody must have got his ear...

Gotta get rolling...80* where I play in El Cajon...

Happy hackdom...

Comments

Popular Posts