Concerns

Morning kids...have a late start as I had, gulp, another golf lesson at 8 am...there is promise...really...forgive me for being tardy with my blog...I'll make it up to you somehow...

Tops on my list is the concern I have over the state of our country...wooah...I mean the Capitol and the White House...it's time that we beef up our security...at whatever the cost is...too many repeated attempts at breaking the barrier down...we are but one crazy away from doing some major damage...and, it makes us look weak...which we are not...but it gives the knot heads ideas...attack the issue NOW!...before it's too late...

I'm tired of the likes of the late show host, CBS's foo, Stephen Colbert...when a 'comedian' turns to a serious speaking bloke...it doesn't work...he was hired to be funny, not obnoxious...right?...is it too late to censure him?...I dunno, maybe you feel differently...that is OK...

Dancing With The Stars...maybe this show has run its course...for sure, the comments by the 'judges' has...new blood is needed...or, really finding some authentic 'stars' may help...I have ideas, like having real stars do a special...and not get voted off...just show what they can do, being prepped for a month...it would be fun to see JLo, Brit, JT, Travolta, Beyonce, and the likes do a special...

Kind of funny...I got lots of 'congrats' on the Ducks getting to the Final 4...you see, I have Duck stuff all over me bag and what I wear...you can never take the Oregon out of moi...like I had anything to do with it...but I thanked all with a huge smile..."Go Ducks!"...

The latest Vegas odds on which team will win the crown...
UNC...5/4
The Zags...9/5
Ducks...9/2
South Carolina...8/1

Sometimes people get a little too serious on what they post on social media...relax...most of it is tongue in cheek...and should be taken that way...right?...and why would anyone tell their special one (s) how much they love them over the social app that everyone can see and read?...that should be kept personal, right?...I love you all...see?...

Another concern...the state of music...I just can't wrap my head about what is being produced now...maybe I am too old to figure out the latest stuff...ha ha...that's it!...since my youth, it's always been about the beat...but there just has to be some form of understandable lyrics involved, right?...

Yea, there are so many good things from the past that just haven't been topped...and many of the artists and groups show up down here in SD and do their thang...we are spoiled...come on down and we'll party to the oldies...

Is it just me, or are the alligators not only getting more brazen, but getting bigger down in the southeast?...more and more pix of them creatures roaming the golf courses have been shown...ya"ll have to be in a golf cart while playing there...walking just might not be good enough for YOU to escape from being THEIR lunch...stay outta the water...

Las Vegas Raiders...in another move by a NFL team...and somehow the Raiders think that they are going to play a couple of years more in Oakland, prior to the move...what?...I doubt that peops will go...and get this...the miserable Los Angeles Chargers...have sold out their tiny stadium up yonder...27,000 at max...ha ha...hey, this is smaller than every one of the D-1 College Stadiums...oh my.... is this the bigs?...

We are excited about meeting up with our buds in the desert...let's see...golf, booze, swimming pool, bar b q, food...repeat...repeat...and stories, lordy, the stories...and they get better, as the night wears on...repeat...

Hmmm....we still use coal?...hey, I am going to close for the day...leaving you with this song...

'It's Too Late Baby'...Carole King...


Comments

Popular Posts