Ticklin' Ya

So the Horse did the unimaginable...pulled his hammy on the 1st swing yesterday!...let's see, brainiac, pulled me hammy on my last swing the round before...well now, I thought I was OK...oh my...kept going for 9 holes...hey no one ever called me smart...hit everything off my front foot...hmmm...imagine if I would have pulled my left one, too...

I think this is THE story for the next week or so...maybe longer...if true...could be fake news...Prez Trump's aides were in communication with Russia, DURING the campaign...ie, the newly departed from his cabinet, M Flynn...hmmm...this is from CNN...this could be HUGE...stay tuned...

For the good and safety of all...the powers to be have to keep the 74 year old Harrison Ford out of flying his whatever...just missed a connection...with a 737 passenger jet...or, stay out of the LA skies...his latest track record is not good...I don't care how much money he has...alias Jack Ryan...ha ha...and this...the same age I think...the singer Al Jarreau just passed on...they both went to Ripon College...really?...only here from the Horse...where is that college?...must be an artsy one...

Santana...like Carlos Santana...restated my take on Beyonce...she is not a singer, but a performer...yes, for sure...but as he said...Adele can stand up and just sing...can Bey?...imagine the uproar he has caused...better him than me...smile...

Playboy...yes that mag...has come to their senses...they suspended the naked ladies in their productions...calm down you women's rights peops...my comment is that for those who like the magazine, it had it's merits for the consumer...and probably wasn't for the ideologies of Heff...right?...you know, you don't have to buy it....it's a choice...

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is about to be released...of course, there is a tease...the cover is all about Kate Upton...the Horse better get off this subject, and fast...there are those of you out there, that think that SI should not be doing this...however, I do believe it's their annual best seller...

You looking to mimic Warren Buffett in your portfolio?...like in your stocks?...well, get this...he sold his Walmart ones...suggesting that online buying is taking over for go to sites...bought airline stock...get off your arse, and be looking at Alaska and Southwest...just saying...

I really like the Fixer Upper Show...you familiar?...a couple in Waco, Texas...no, not Flip and Flop...who are now marriage flagged...these are still together...and the buys there are amazing...crazy prices...kind of gives you the itch to look there...naw, not the Horse...

Preliminary stage...Little Big Town is in Nashville...end of May...at the Ryman...hmmm...figure the cost of the hotel at about $1,000...the flight about $1,000...have to make our minds up soon...they are there for back to back nights...hmmm...

From the baseball world...a statement from one of our local TV stations..."its widely known, that the worst team in MLB this year will be the San Diego Padres"...oh my...how about that for a prognostication...

Can you possibly turn on the pixels and NOT see what the Prez is saying, tweeting, or doing?...the latest in scrutiny is his spokes person, Kellyanne Conway...you know this is not going away...

The Celebrity Apprentice is over...whew...I will say this...they got it right...the dude who won it was the best...certainly not the singer guy...who was not as strong as Brooke Burke, who got the termination, unfairly...it would have been a better battle at the end...you don't care, do ya?...thought so...

Katy Perry throwing shade on Britney...so is the headline...from AOL...hmmm...what is 'throwing shade?'...seems to me that Ms Perry thinks that she is something...else...and above others...hmmm...really?...

Well, I tickled ya"ll enough for today...the Horse rests...

Comments

Popular Posts