The Spy Games

Infiltrating thru our air waves...of sound...like different SOUND WAVES...from the outer world...spooky...reports of 'em throughout the entire US of A...such is the banter...you have to look for it, but it's there...read some of the comments on the newspaper sites on the web net...I picked up on this at the start of this week...weird...until...I heard this...

There is a Russian Spy Ship, 30 miles off our coastline in Connecticut...hey now, these are international waters...I'm sure we have them over yonder...like off the coast of Alaska...right?...we are watching them and they are watching us...or, maybe, I should say...listening...

Leaks...the present regime has fallen victim to 'em...appears that prior to leaving, Prez O, just may have set them up...really?...that's the noise I am hearing...people giving info to the press...is this more of the 'checks and balances?...maybe, the newbies need to fire them all, and start over...really...from the ground floor...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying that the info that is 'leaked' shouldn't be...but the Prez should shore up his ranks...I guess...think about it...oh yea, and I hear this a lot on the different pixel broadcasts...Mr Trump in lieu of Prez Trump...where do they get off?...

Reading this back over, I am thinking maybe it is like Jack Ryan and the Patriot Games all over again...in our country...damn them Demos...see what you did?...you know, I think I'll watch one of Harrison Ford's flicks again...wait, get him OUT of the skies...and into our living rooms...ha ha...somewhere, but not UP there...

A stat that has endured for quite some time...no back to back losses by the Golden St Warriors...well now, it seemed to be broken...as they were playing miserably, hosting Boogie's Kings...down at half...and then...BAM!...went from one up to...22 up!...man, it was like a bunch of Sugar Ray's jabs...pop pop pop...waltzed home and the streak continues...

On the other hand...an abysmal effort by PDX in Utah...where the Jazz (?) whupped them decidedly...you tell me, PNWers, what on earth is the game plan of the Blazers?...time for some rehauling, too...like from the ground floor...good time to do so, at the All Star break...you listening, Microsoft dude?...

More bizarre stuff...Tiger Woods is hosting the T in LA this week (starting today at Riviera)...not playing...but get this...he withdrew from a speaking part...back spasms...what?...he now pulls out of talking?...well now, if he grows his hair like real long...and does the withdrawal mode in his everyday life, he would be the present day Howard Hughes...am I right or am I right?...

Pundit crap...this got me good...an ESPN dude said that the UConn ladies streak of 100 consecutive wins wasn't that big a deal...that they play inferior teams and they should be winning...give me a break...it and they are AWESOME!...and HE, is a duffus...

Chaos is the norm in the Trump White House...such is the headline of CNN...turmoil in the first 100 days...this is what I like...unbiased journalism (?) from a site that has been silenced by the peops in power...nope...they will just work harder at uncovering whatever they can...

Let's see...Spanos and his fam, moved the Chargers to LA...got the cold shoulder from there and SD...settled in a tiny stadium...which seats 27,000 at best...doubles his tix prices...and boasts that they will fill the stadium....yes you will, buddy bloke...with manure...won't be with people...

For you daytime pixel watchers...you turn in to the Kelly Ripa Show?...as you recall, she was added to the Regis and whomever one...he left...then Michael Strahan came and went...and now she is doing a nationwide search....got it?...the word is that she isn't the most pleasant person....there you go...SMUT from the Horse...have I resorted to this?...have I no decency?...

I think we ALL know the answer to that...







Comments

Popular Posts