Rumours

Arguably the best rock album of...well, a long time...RUMOURS...by Fleetwood Mac...you know 'em?...was dropped on this date, in, gulp 1977...what?...40 years ago...oh my...by this time, there were good songs throughout the disc...not like before where there always seemed to have fillers...right?...they were hot like for just a few years...I thought longer, but no...they still are touring and their show is very good...

PDX...battling for the 8th spot in the west...hosted the Mavs last eve...the Marc Cuban team...should be a W for them PNWers, right?...nope...another loss...a dude that Dallas picked up from the D League just the past week, scorched the Blazers with 32 points...undrafted rookie out of Indiana, Yogi Ferrell...maybe 6'1"...maybe...left unguarded most of the nite...lawdy, the TB's are awful defensively...have I said this before?...

MVP...this is what the dang foo pundits throw out at us, prior to the NBA telecasts of the games...hey dudes, it's a team game...and the two they keep propping up, the Beard of Houston and Westbrook of the Thunder (Supersonics), are on solo journeys...the Beard is a slow motion gatherer of stats, that borderline breaks all the rules...lots...and Westbrook, explodes everywhere...but it's him first...I'd take KD in a heartbeat...or, Kawhi of the Spurs...leaders of real TEAMS!...

David Duval...former PGA whiz...had a terrific run for a bit...now an analyst for the Golf Channel...had the unenviable task of answering if his old buddy, Tiger...is done...he handled it well...kind of meandered about...that there is the issues of physically and mentally being there...AND...is the key...like most, he says it is more of wishing and hoping...'Dusty Springfield'...

You want a stat that will trigger your bet on the Super Bowl?...who starts fast and who doesn't?...who closes?...who fumbles the most?...the chance of interceptions?...on and on...the real one is right here from the Horse...shhh...don't tell anyone...of the last times that a team wore white, they won 11 of 12 times...there you go...and the Pats are in white...

Put up or shut up...the biggest game of the regular season for both these ranked teams in the Pac 12...Arizona is at Oregon today...yes, the Cats are favored throughout the nation...if, and I mean if, the Ducks can get this it will be HUGE...I dunno, after their so so effort against the Sun Devils on Thursday...

I keep trying to beat the Starbucks French Roast...had another swear by their fresh stuff...nope...no way...still looking...I just like the deep taste of the dark stuff...why is it so hard to get coffee like this?...

A judge in Seattle is blocking the Travel Ban...well, what you think?...we are going down a slippery road, huh...I'm not sure how this works or doesn't work...does this affect the whole country or just Washington?...

Got me a new push cart...found the one I wanted online...took the ad to the local Golf Mart, to see if they would match the price...if I don't like it, I have 90 days to decide...and can return it...not so, if I get it online...well, they knocked off $20 bucks and I got 'er...BagBoy Quad XL...

The list...Second Hand News, Dreams, Never Going Back Again, Don't Stop, Go Your Own Way, Songbird, The Chain, You Make Loving Fun, I Don't Want To Know,Oh Daddy, and Gold Dust Woman......see what I mean?...Rumours...




Comments

Popular Posts