Outside My Window

I gave you a peek of the view outside my window...a couple of days ago when it was raining...today, it is the look of normality...I'm using it as my background...there you go...

I watched a show about JFK...his fateful trip to Dallas-Ft Worth, Texas...as I believe the History Channel was doing their Prez Day tribute...a couple of things that stood out...we were told that the area was hostile to him traveling there...however, there were adoring people...EVERYWHERE!...trying to get a glimpse at him...even at 11 o'clock at night...

His speeches...I have always thought that Prez O was flawless and the best...yes, but 2nd to Prez Kennedy...unbelievable charm, diction, and deliverance...he had the 'hostile' crowd wrapped up...I think back...and it is and was all so sad...

Remember that a couple of years ago, I got the eery thrill of visiting the site that our beloved Prez was killed...the infamous School Book Depository...I must say, that you have to have it on your bucket list...

Other stuff...

Da Boogie trade...the fallout...both sides are claiming victory...I dunno...the Sac Kings have been wallowing about with him as their leader (?)...he has had so many coaches fired...they rid themselves of him, and get a fresh outside talent...plus a number one draftee...in a deep selection...NoLa gets a major headache...I pick the Kings...

A mellow yellow day for the outbursts of the present regime...what?...some one has to get to the Prez, and control his tweeting...can't believe I just said that...my how the info paths has changed...no longer just the press releases...not sure it is better...

'I Think I Love You'...David Cassidy...haven't heard much about him lately...but...if you mess up, your name will pop back...and this time in concert...appeared that he may be inebriated...turns out, father time...has hit...dementia...dang...

The AP Hoops poll....the Pac 12 teams all moved up a notch...4 'Zona  5 UCLA  6 Oregon...and...UCLA and Arizona play this week in a key match up...geez, all three of the these teams are good...and very equal...

For the hmmm file...Adele's latest album jumped 137% in sales after her Grammy's victories...I am the guy that says that her music is monotonous and boring...sounds all the same to moi...I am ready to bob and weave and dodge all the stuff you are throwing...

I hate this...heightened threats to Jewish Centers in the US...Ivanka was assigned the task of addressing the issue...6 states reported phone messages of that venom...

From the what the? file...CNN had a report about some Prez Trump skeptics...that are changing their tune on him and his actions...what?...CNN?...to be fair and balanced?...wait, that's the other side...

Bizarre...the price of the Sooper Bowl Champ's QB Jersey...Tom Terrific's...you recall, that his was missing right after the game...in a tightly controlled area...in the locker room....anyway...the price of it is said to be...gulp...$500,000!...c'mon, give me a break...

The Horse is going out to the course, to see if the leg holds up...our amigos from the northland are here...the Gahrs...and they are going to golf...fingers crossed...

This JUST in...Homeland Security is to hire 10,000 more agents...you KNOW what that means...

Finally...the new music used to be released on Tuesdays...now it's Fridays...no clue...just is...

"Mellow Yellow"...Donovan (Leitch)...

BTW...yesterday was another of one of my huge hits days...119!...thanks for reading and please...PLEASE...pass me on...


Comments

Popular Posts