Monday Decaf

So how was your weekend?...or should that be weeknd?...did you watch the Grammy's?...probably the first time we saw it all...in it's glorious best and worst...I don't think I heard any lip syncing at all...what?...some pretty good moments...some not...

The host was a bit of fresh air...the dude who has the time slot after the now awful late night on CBS...there is no worse host than the guy who took over for Letterman...tries to be funny...and is horrid...and now he thinks he's a political satirist...Stephen Colbert...oh my gawd...however, right after that disaster is the dude I'm referring to as the good newbie...James Corden...the late late show...has funny schticks and is full of energy...

The overall winner of the broadcast and awards...was Adele...I suppose deserving...of the ones that were in contention...oh my, which included the Bieber...what?...many peops just lurve her...is it just me, or do all her songs seem the same?...geez, keeping up the negative momentum...but, I'm not digging the hype on Beyonce either...the elongated intro to whatever she was supposed to be singing was boring...booooring....quick, name a hit by her...just one...

OK, maybe, just maybe I am out of it now...the music has passed me by...could be...but, I still dig the stuff that the country folk put out....definitely my genre now...and oldies...like from the 70's and before...however, I did dig Bruno Mars, Gary Clark Jr, John Legend, Keith and Carrie, and Sturgill, who I have never ever heard before...but...the tribute to the Bee Gees was dreadful, especially the scream singing (?) of the non-talented Demi Lovato ( Barry Gibb had to be real disappointed)...the Metallica what ever...and the rap ensemble was out there...way out there....

My stuff...

Jordan Spieth played 'boring golf' all day on the final one...he had a 6 shot lead...and was making the others try to catch him...he wasn't going to give it away...which he did not...I'm a telling ya kids, he is the best in the biz...right now...this is at Pebble Beach...oh yea, he won...is the Master's next?...

How about this in the NBA...both of the Plumlee Bros got traded in the same week...from diff teams...poof, the one from PDX is off to Denver...I dunno, he's got loads of energy...just he was stuck in a bizarre system in Portland...he will benefit...oh yea, the Blazers got another C and 1st round pick...hmmm...whatever...

Pitchers and catchers start up in 'Zona and Florida...spring training...ah, if you are a baseball bloke, it's your time of the year...Dr Cris, we going this year?...the Pads are up in the air about their starting 5...geez...

Speaking of the Padres...they had a rally here on Saturday....if you exchanged any old Charger gear, you got a $25 certificate at the Padre's store...damn, I wish I wouldn't have burned mine...

I don't know what to think about Katy Perry...she has some real catchy and powerful songs...yet, she has turned political...which is just fine...but confusing...the song last night was kind of interesting...???

Trip time...we are trying to figure out a Nashville excursion...have to coincide a concert at the Bridgestone Arena...who is playing and when....probably late spring in the works...we haven't been anywhere for awhile...possibly stay in the Gulch...all tentative...

Oroville Dam...an issue for like 10 years +...in NoCal...upwards from 180,000 people evacuated in case...of the spill...happening...oh my...

Have a grand Monday...










Comments

Popular Posts