Immigration Man

I'm surprised that those leading the revolt haven't hooked up with Crosby and Nash...to use the song of "Immigration Man" as their theme...one of their's back in 1972...actually written by Graham Nash...and sang with David Crosby...you know of 'em...1/2 of CSNY...couple of things...what I termed 'hooked up' has different connotations now...ha ha...and...Graham and David have another one of them 'Feuds' brewing...and aren't talking to each other...let alone performing...in fact, Crosby is coming to Humphrey's in April...the act is called 'Crosby and Friends'...hmmm, wonder who the friends are?...

Staying in music...today on the Beats is Boz...lawdy he is good...hey, I did not know he dropped an album a couple of years back...has a couple of duets with Lucinda Williams and that red haired gal, Bonnie Raitt...it's kind of jazzy...it is growing on me...and is also on vinyl, if you gots one of them turntables...for you not in the know, I'm talking Boz Scaggs...

I headlined the Feud between Chas Barkley and LeBron James yesterday...the fall out was interesting...James' buddy, DeWayne Wade, was happy for the statements by the King...Melo, too...not sure if I heard much on the other side...well, a bit...something about entitled people...and Chas just doing his job...give the guy a mike, and you could get anything...so be it...however, it can hurt...thus, the Feud...

Smut...c'mon, the Horse has been lax on this...for those of you needing a fix...the elder (ess) KK got upset with Scott...who brought a chick to the Bahamas...for their fam vacay...that was to be filmed for their award winning show (not!)...he bolted (like Spanos)...to Miami...and has been seen with other ladies...there you go...

Whatever happened to the dude that Prez O nominated for the Supreme Court, prior to him leaving office?...

The acting AG got 'fired' by Prez T...she was like the interim coach prior to the new 'nationwide' search for the newbie, got 'hired'...right?...any correlation?...

I had fun trying to golf yesterday...changed irons...a help...went back to my old putter...felt better...walked the course...good for moi...still, I am swanging too hard...but, I am working on it...I think I'm gonna go out Thursday and practice...practice?...practice?...yes, my friends, it's that time of year...

Tiger is in the Dubai...hmmm, is that a destination city or a desert?...anyway, the deal is that he is in another T...but the headline is that he flew...wait for it...like a commoner...what?...no private jet?...something about the demonstrations at LAX...I dunno, that may be a rumor...Tiger Woods, for your info...

Can you rhyme another word with 'orange?'...

OK...here is my betting info on the Sooper Bowl...I got intrigued due to the show on the best commercials all time for the event...take the under...the last I saw was 58 1/2...Bellychick will take away the outside...make Atlanta run...thus, fewer scores...does CBS have this game?...

So weird...fog...lots of it rolled in last eve...and turned this warmth to coolness...the problem with living by the ocean...er, the bay....whatever....

It's the first of the new month...which means one thing...the bills...booooooo....














Comments

Popular Posts