Health Care

Hey, ya"ll...just a short one this am...as I am heading on out to the course...but, I have to leave you with this...Health Care...what is going to happen with 'Obamacare?'...is the new regime gonna eliminate it, revise it, or what?...these two former Prez wannabes did a debate last eve on CNN...

What?...I thought we were through with these thingers until the mid term...Bernie, my unabashed choice for Prez, and the principal opposition to Trump, Cruz...and it turned out to be highly entertaining....actually better than the other debates...really...however...I'm not sure who they were representing...that is, talking in behalf of...

I sense they were viewing their OWN feelings...which is just fine...I think we all want to know what's gonna happen with it...is there still guaranteed insurance for all?...are you or I still to be covered?...can the insurance company drop you at their whim...or as Bernie put it, if they can't make money off of us...

Health providers make a gross amount of cash...as do the pill pusher companies...the amounts of the CEO's of those businesses each make $300 million...what?...yup, you heard me right, 300 million bucks each...something is wrong, right?...not sure how to adjust this inadequacies....but let's start with the other gross part of our system....lobbyists...

Which is the root of our entire system of greed...which affects you and I...and 99.8% of the rest of this country...maybe, just maybe, the people who represent us in Congress will do the right thing....and find some legislation to curb the lobbyism...ha ha...

So many of these dudes and dudettes were former Congressionals...true...man, I've frustrated myself...again...

Hey kids...this is a HUGE issue...don't let it go...it affects you and yours...and ours...everyone...stay tuned to the talk...probably the most important of this next 4 years...and after...

Comments

Popular Posts