Happy Valentine's Day

Is this commercial or not?...really, I don't care...I say, 'Happy Valentine's Day!'...hope you make someone feel special today...and you get the same in return...

This is a shortee...I am off to the links...but how about the UConn gals hoop team...100 straight wins!...Coach Geno has the right system and players to dominate that sport...that's like 4 years, or so, right?...oh my...I will tell you, the ladies through out the nation are getting BETTER...there are many more teams out there that are near his...still...

Slap happy in Denver...the youthful Nuggets unloaded on the Warriors last eve in Colorado...something like 24 3's...well, 16 at half...and were up 25!...I have told you before...I like this team...anyway, Klay was resting, Curry was awful, and KD couldn't do it by himself...one of them games...

Your PDX...lost again...at home...makes no diff who...they lost...again...kiss that coach good bye and let's fall in love with a new one...ha ha...see, that's my VD wish to them...

I have never ever seen so much coverage of a Prez than this one...most of it borders on turmoil...real or not...a cabinet member already resigning...hmmm...

The Bachelor...geez Nick, follow a script please...and for goodness sakes...how can a show throw a tease out, before the gal gets the axe?...to the chopper!...wait, wrong show...they are going to have a black Batchelorette...about time...

The guys AP hoop poll is out...and get this...5. Arizona  6. UCLA 7. Oregon...what?...3 Pac 12's in the top 7...finally, respect for the league...nationwide...way cool...yes, I am still thinking that 'Zona is better than they have played recently...BTW, I turned off the WVirginny and Kansas game with less than a minute to go...the Mountaineers were cruising...and LOST?...what the heck?...

Marc Cuban...yup, that one...the owner of the Dallas Mavericks...is debating the Prez run himself...dang Prez Trump, see what you did?...think that anyone can run now...

Enuff for now...gotta get cleaned up...get some grub...put in my eyes and head on out to the course...FORE left!...or FORE right!...OK, FORE everywhere!...

A hint...




Comments

Popular Posts