Happy Friday!

Morning kids...hey, it's FRIDAY!...wipe that frown off your face and let's have a great day, and weekend...geez, it's the Super Bowl....c'mon...I started it off by adding a new playlist to my iTunes library...you ever do this?...now on my Beats and it is great...

Dang, I'm gonna bring you down on this...but, there was a gal that just passed...and they released an album of hers...Joey Feek, of Joey and Rory fame..."If Not For You"...so haunting...damn...it's just a single from it...OK, to go the other direction...a newbie and what to look for...Christina Taylor...check it out...of course, the Horse is into soft country stuff...duh...I got this Nashville side to me...think we could live in the Gulch?...itchin'...

Hey dudes, I did go out and practice yesterday...met with one of my playing buddies...showed me how a golf swing should look...ha ha...anyway, it was cool that he did so...CWeeks...good dude...I am still a spaz...

Tiger...hurt yet again...hmmm...dropped out at Dubai...the report is back spasms...is this it?...is the return through after 3 rounds?...so many questions...after that long commercial flight...could that have been it...he didn't get to lounge in a private flight...maybe...

The Waste...golf T in 'Zona...that arena 16th par 3 hole...has gotten to be a bloody joke...it's not golf...it's a circus...they put bleachers totally surrounding it now...boooooo....

Chas...promised a victory for the Clip Show last eve over the visiting Warriors...the 'brain' must have been thinking that Golden St wouldn't have it without their C and PF playing...made no diff...as the rest of the crew...and the SYSTEM mauled the LA blokes...I'm gonna tell ya this...the Clippers are the most over-rated team in the NBA...oops, that's Chuck's territory...

Ducks...wooah...survived a shocker in Eugene...is that 35 straight there?...barely...poor play by the guards...maybe cuz ASU's guards are better...I'm not sure how good Oregon is...weird that they didn't press much...was it cuz of the Sun Devils back court?...

PocketLife...my newest calendar app for my iPhone...it's cool and better than the stock cal app for Apple...in lieu of a dot, it shows what is happening for the day and well, month...check it out...

Celebrity Apprentice...OK, Guv, you lost it man...your suggestion for Lisa Leslie was way off base...and I am totally tired of your talking (reminiscing) about your body building days...enough...too bad, it is beating down the show...booo...

Nordstrom's...this is kinda of poopy...did it take the daddy winning the Prez for them to do this?...the store and franchise dropped the Ivanka line of shoes and clothing...if it smells fishy, well...

Paris...machete weilding crazy at the Louvre...attacked Police there...yes, he was one of the terrorists judging by his rants...be strong everywhere people...

Sooper Bowl...who you got?...there are as many peops rooting for the Pats as against 'em...right?...deflategate and all...ha ha...LOL...laugh track....

Off to get me hairs cut...







Comments

Popular Posts