NFL...Winners

Yup...it's the time to witness the bloody owners play with their little chess pieces...the pawns...National Football League's...companies...that trigger what stays and what goes...and the cities that have them...just watch...our country's rich are at play now...

If your team is fortunate, or good enough, to move on to the playoffs...you're all pumped up...ready to celebrate the elusive championship...at least you have the opp...the best are there...New England, Dallas, Pitt...and the hottest team in the league, Green Bay...amongst others...

Hmmm...if your team is not...LOSERS!...it must be that the coach you have is inept...he wasn't 3 or 4 years ago when you hired him...but NOW he is...right...this is the time, that the owners show their strength...or, their own ineptness...FIRE their guys...already we have seen a few...Buffalo, SF, and the once proud San Diego Chargers...rumor is that the Denver dude is just going to give it up...beat up...

The Bolts are probably history for the local area...the ownership is blatantly awful...has two weeks to declare that they are  gonna take their ball and leave...to LA...where the NFL franchises...die...just look at the Rams this season...half filled stands...unlike where they left in Saint Looey...this dude has been threatening this for years...just go...I hope you lose your ass...

There you go...hey, this happens every single year...the rich in action...and I'm not talking the players...

The one item that was carried on every single pixel channel yesterday....every single one of them...and every one of the web net sites...the Mariah Carey Lypsinc disaster...ha ha...well, she had an almost there outfit, with an almost there sound sync...what the heck you want?...great story for all, I guess...

You ever heard the song "Follow Your Arrow", by Kacey Musgraves?...great message, I suppose...and no, it's not about Natives...you"ll see...you HAVE to check it out...trust Horse...

ISIS took credit for the Istanbul killings...I'm strong on this...those people need to be eradicated from the earth...and the whole world needs to get together on this...I can't understand why this hasn't happened yet...

I'm gonna repeat this...if the Russians hacked our voting scheme...then we need to get better peops to protect it...hire the best geeks out of SF and get 'er done...think WE are not trying to hack THEM?...yea, right...

Nike golf is a goner....so, all them dudes and dudettes who were furnished them clubs...have to find others to hack with...the news out of the PGA, is that Rory McIlroy is gonna go with Callaway...now THIS is news?...and...did you see Brandle Chamblee (Golf Channel critic) got married to another announcer?...somebody married him?...now THIS is news...

PDX won!....hasn't been the case lately...in Minnesota...you know, I wonder this...there are so many teams in the NBA that have NO CHANCE of winning the crown...these two teams are examples of that...the TWolves have some good, young players...but, like the Blazers, lack the elite of the sport...you have to have 3 biggees...I hope they don't think, 'it's just a job'...cuz, it's a big thing in those cities...

I have to tell ya that these wireless headphones are simply awesome...Beats...Marsh got them for me for Xmas...thru Costco...

Nobody has opened up the Jim Beam bottle yet...hmmm...my suspicions are in line, thus far...

We took another bike ride yesterday...it was hard, my friend...as there was wind coming and going...but...NO RAIN...me legs feel it today...tough getting old...ha ha...cold here...like in the 50's...booo...

My daily read count is 60-70...simply mahvelous...when I started, it was about 15...ha ha...more of you are contacting me about stuff I write...I encourage this...and please, pass me on...my goal is to get to 100 dailies...

The Horse rests...










Comments

Barb said…
Yay for more snow in Central OR ❄❄❄❄❄ Snow shoeing, jigsaw puzzles, Netflix and workouts at the club. The food tastes better too after a good trek in the snow kinda like after a round of golf 😀
Looking forward to our 1st road trip of 2017 this month, with 🚲🚲 in tow! The light to get me thru jury duty this month, oh joy 😎
We'll see you towards end of February. Cheers to a new year 🍻
Crazy Horse said…
Your room is a waiting!

Popular Posts