Job Growth

Big news out of DC...that they are saying that there is the 75th straight month of JOB GROWTH!...what?...first of all, congrats to the Prez O Administration...I guess...but, I do so with hesitancy...I might be a doubting daughter...hmmm...

You know I don't travel everywhere...but, when I do...I see more street people than ever before...wherever I go...from the cold area to the warm...so, is it that they have just become more visible?...hmmm...

Stores closing their doors...with huge numbers of people laid off...where are they going to get employed?...and it didn't just start...and for years, like 75 months worth...so many companies moved their bases out of the US...and got their products made in other countries...well documented...so what happened to 'them' who were working 'here' when the move happened?...not everyone is working at Mickie D's...

Minimum salary...is that where we are?...and that in itself is controversial...I dunno, kids, me thinks that there is a bigger gap in the rich and the not so...than ever before in this grand land...just call me the one, that is doubting the stats...

Other...

What a marvelous site that Kapalua GC is on Maui...turn your pixels to the Golf Channel and watch the 'last year's winners' play...in the afternoon...reminder that their day starts later than us...having played there a handful of times, you need a guide to traverse the land...and the ball usually breaks toward the ocean on the greens...

PDX won!...well, they hosted the Lake Show...should win...as Dame returned...the TNT boys, say that the Blazers should and will be a playoff team...like number 8...hmmm...geez, I'm doubting that, too...

The 'Big' game yesterday in the NBA...the Thunder (Soopersonics) at the Houston Rockets...the two stars...Westbrook and Hardin going at one another...throw in Kev Durant, now of the Warriors...the 3 best of the best in the game now...all were once together...now not...anyway, the game was boring...too little people movement, too little ball movement...laugh louder...

Wikileaks...what a deserving title...and we use these blokes as the info cycle for so many things...ie, hacking the net...for the benefit of the Repubs...too bad, they didn't believe in Bernie...we could be talking a whole new situation...I did believe in him...dang...

Today I'm listening to the Pandora...easy listening...great oldie songs...some big bands....Frank, Dean, Michael, Lou (Satchmo), and others...

132 hits yesterday...gosh, I thank you...please, pass me on...I hope I tickle you...every day...I give you' all a peak at my world, at least my take on it...

Shhh...don't tell anyone...but we've done the workout thinger...me legs are sore...nothing humongous...but 30 minutes of movement...it's been raining, so we are inside...rain rain go away...

What is it, like 6 different NFL teams searching for a new head coach?...and the blokes who got the axe, get hired back to other teams, as their OC or DC...recycled...happens all the time...you know, the game is much like MLB...everyone pretty much runs the same system...the 'hot' guy?...the DC of the Patriots...everyone wants him...

The next two months are the ones that we see the PNW peops coming down here to visit...get out of the bitter cold and wetness...to the warmth...hmmm, you would be dismayed by this week's SD weather...ha ha...better change...

This pix is for my golfing buddy...not to mention any names...see...it has happened before...you are not the only one...so, cancel your appointment to the psychologist...hey, according to them Scientologists, it's a scam anyway...

Finally...if we are really serious about taxation...let's tax them churches, too...geez, where will the rich hide their money now?...other than the stock market...









Comments

Barb said…
How does the song go? "You've got to move it move it..." but I take it slowly when starting up after a lay off...Buena suerte 🚵🏊🏄🛀

Popular Posts