Golden Globes

Ah yes, the pretty and rich people get another set of awards...by their fellow 1%...the Golden Globes...hosted by Jimmy Fallon...we have the honor to watch the elite...what they are adorning themselves with...how the glistening of the diamonds do so...they are wearing "whom?"...blah blah blah...these, are the dudes that Bernie was talking about, right?...wait, no, he was talking about them Wall St Blokes...hmmm...they all have that one thinger...lots of money...so, yes, Bernie, these fit the mode, too...will you watch?...yea, me too...

Well, your Seattle Seahawks won the playoff game vs them Lions of Detroit...kind of easily...but...I'll bet you won't hear a peep about them talking the officiating...a couple of brutal calls, er non calls, that helped the 'Hawks score a couple of TD's...not sure about what the other team has said...I know what I'd say...if they do, they get fined by the league...I think they should fine the refs...

Staying in this mode...a good one today...The NY Giants at the Green Bay Packers...I have been a closet Pack fan this year...as I have had 3 of them blokes on my fantasy football team...you might recall, I won the consolation title...thank you QB Rodgers...anyway, hope there is weather...and it will be a fun one to watch...never, ever bet on the NFL...

Finally...there are rumors that the Bolts will stay in San Diego...hey, the owners just don't jive with each other...the dude with the Rams and the bloke with the Chargers...oil and water...hmmm...seems like a mess to moi...supposedly, by the end of the next week, the results will be made...public...

The coward killer in Florida...they will seek the death penalty...at least, I hope so...think about the tragic ending to the shot up people...and their families...forever...when you seek justice for the attacker...there is no reason for that piece of ___ to be on this earth...no, don't give me any of the humanitarian rights BS...he didn't...

Gosh...we had a wonderful bike ride yesterday...68* and almost perfect riding weather...it's the 4th straight day of working out...and it seemed a lot easier...keep it up Horse...my Doc appt is Wednesday on my thumb...man, I hope I can get back out to the course...miss it so...

We tried to find a movie to watch last eve...nothing...I mean nada...looked even remotely good on Netflix...we tried the On Demand thinger...still no...you have any suggestions?...you know, when we used to go down to the Video store, it always seemed like there were good ones to pick from...am I right?...now, the stores are gone...you see a trend here?...

Is it just me, or are there more scuffles than ever in college hoops?...what's going on?...I even saw one break out in a gals game...UNLV and Utah St...what?...what does this mean?...is there a hidden agenda I am not getting?...

Our pots and pans arrived...I boxed up all our old ones...oh my...they were groady...you look at yours?...maybe it's time to get out with the old and in with the new...think about what % of that residue, goes into your food you ingest...there you go...got you thinking...

My music of choice this am...Pandora...the Lady A station...hmmm...I just am mesmerized by the voice of Hillary Scott...haunting...you listened to her solo CD?...it's faith based and...wonderful...

Heard from a new reader...just way cool to think that some one (like YOU) will take the time out of their busy day...and pop on the Horse blog site and read what I have to say for the day...makes me feel ...splendid...er, good...no, great!...THANK YOU!...

I went a whole day, not talking politics...dang, not true...I brought up Bernie...and this...I think we were robbed from  the right to have him as our Prez...by the DNC and their agenda...dang them Demos...see, that's why I'm an independent...well, one of the reasons...

And now...'The Limited' is closing all their stores...the list is a growing...my fear, is that the malls will be ghost shops...and extinct...the web net?...where you get anything you want...something doesn't seem right...hmmm...Starbucks is still going strong...so there is a reason to have a car, I guess...and...to get out to the golf course...

OK, kids...hope your Sunday is a great one...and I'll see YOU on the web net...








Comments

Unknown said…
Gene and I like Longmire. Have to get it on Netflix. If you give it a try start with Season 1.

Popular Posts