Dem Polls

Enough of DEM POLLS!...why do we have to be barraged with these worthless things?...their accuracy is atrocious...who do you know that gets POLLED?...right...this guy from Vegas and that gal from West Virginny...STOP it...nobody cares...but, it's a way for the news to stay up front, I guess...who's popular and who's not...what are we back in Jr High?..."well, the editor from the Atlanta ...says..."...nobody listens or reads pooh from the newspaper's editors ANYMORE!...the Horse has spoken...

Thanks to those of you who sent me info on good toasted cheese sandwiches that are still on the menu...I bet they are not made with Velveeta...ha ha...fact is, you put some great Tillamook Cheddar in between a couple of slices of Oroweat Oatnut bread...grill on both sides, slathered in butter...and you can't go wrong...BTW, why would a company leave the 'h' out of their name?...it's wheat, dudes...c'mon...

Talk is cheap, right?...the new LA Chargers were all over the airwaves yesterday in their new pasture...LaLa Land...made me gag...the POS Spanos was trying to spill his garbage on the unsuspecting good people there....give 'em time to judge for themselves...he's a cheap bastard...or, you can just delete the cheap...amazing, and not in a good way...

Hey, I got to get out and play at the game of golf...I have been a skeleton of myself in the past 2 months...partly cuz of me bum thumb and partly cuz I'm a spaz...however, it was splendid weather...I pushed a cart and got a great workout...unfortunately, I spent way too much of it, swinging at that damn ball...way too often...one thing that got me goat...I happened to hook a drive that barely got out into the next fairway...just like 10 feet...by the time I got to where my ball should have been...mysteriously gone...I yelled at the blokes who were now on the green...of course, they said they didn't pick it up...Pro V...if it were a Nike, it'd still be there...

'Well, at least I looked good in my uni'...the statement Marsh would lay on Cris if he had a bad game at something...ha ha...damn, it now applies to my attempt at golf...boo....

Speaking of the weather...it is so nice out now...hard to believe it's all to change...5 or 6 days of rain...and the weather dudes say 'storms'...3 bands of it to hit...gosh, I hope they are wrong...people are putting sand bags out at the beach towns...hmmm...so the water will meander down to those who don't...right?...

NBA...by now, you are well aware that the team that I follow the most, is the Golden St Warriors...they host the Thunder (Soopersonics) this eve...you know, the team that lost KD to GS...the interest?...the pundits choice for MVP, Russell Westbrook...tries to single handedly dismantle the Oakland TEAM...nope...and bad news for the Clips...PG CPIII, out for 2 months with a bad thumb...seems to be going around...and finally...we (the good Doc and the Horse) have officially given up on the horrifically coached Blazers...

The Beats is listening to Lady A...yes, again...they are good, kids...makes me feel bueno...and that's all that counts...

Remember when...this is for you Duck fans...when the infamous Chip Kelly started his coaching stint there...they got beat at Boise St...and the RB LeGarrette Blount (yup, now a NE Patriot) hauled off and cold-cocked a taunting BSU bloke...I think we all wondered where this regime was going...as it turned out, just up...is there a similarity to the story about the 3 players who were rushed to the infirmary after a workout, under the guise of the new Duck Coach?...both dudes who did the bad deeds were suspended...Blount and now the weight coach...maybe a stretch, Horse...

And with that, I leave you today...hey YOU, have a great Wednesday...calm before the storm (s)....













Comments

Popular Posts