The Talk...

Morning kids...it's a brand new month!...which mostly means to me right now, that I have to pay them damn bills...grrr...but, really, this is the festive one of the twelve...lights, music, family, all in one...cool...

I have been pretty silent about the members of the cabinet picked by the Prez-elect Trump...but not sure what I need to say about the pending doom of one of them...your lady from Alaska...and former VP candidate....Sarah Palin...as to lead the Veterans Affairs...hmmm...really?...well, at least she is not a heart beat away from being the leader of the country...

Kudos to the new coach of the Lake Show...who has this rag tag team at .500...Luke Walton...has 'em playing decent D (tough sell in the NBA) and passing the ball around...now that Kobe has departed...has decent depth and can win away from LA...good on him...

No news out of Eugene...there are as many rumors as there are freckles on me face...so many blokes named as possible HC...seems to me, that they should make it a package deal and get a new AD, too...the latest and hottest...Phil Knight, you know, Mr Nike, was at the OSU (the OTHER one) and Michigan game...the Buckeye DC is the target...hmmm...

Think there isn't but just a little interest in what Tiger does in this silly season T in the Bahamas?...18 guys tee it up...he is at 40-1...the longest shot in the field...ha ha...man, he does carry a lot of press...right?...

Me game...99...I repeat...99!...it's not like I don't hit some good shots...but...once I hit one bad one...I feel like, 'here I go again'...part mental and part bad player...have to admit, the thought is there to go on hiatus...for like a while...

Your vocalist hero, Kanye...got out of the hospital...rumors (what, Horse?), is that KK wanted a break...geez, there is a real surprise...get this...a Q from the afternoon hit show, you know...the one hosted by 'I'm your man', Steve Harvey...Family Feud...out of 100 people, how many think that KK and K will remain together, forever...ha ha...there was a response of none...the actual answer was one...1...ein...yet...who would possibly think that she could stay with anyone for...ever...???...!!!...

It's been a year since the shootings at San Bernadino...the radical who shot down his fellow workers in a rage, I suppose...give me a break...they have footage of him practicing at a shooting range two days prior...which makes me wonder...always, why doesn't the FBI monitor them places 24-7?...seems too simple...right?...

I am one that sits in amazement at any thing that comes out of the mouth of Jill Stein...she is basking in the glory of a second guessing foo...wait, that isn't glory, is it...spend your money, Ms Stein...good luck with that...

The BCS, er whatever...it is called...has the Final 4 at "Bama, Ohio St, Clemson, and Washington...think they don't want Michigan?...Horse calls it...Mich will overtake the Dawgs in the Final 4...I can hear the rumblings in Seattle already....

And this just out...the median (really?) price of housing in San Diego...is...gulp...over $500,000!...think it's a bit, huh...I've said this forever...outside of that huge amount, the rest of the living price is the same as anywhere...

Thing is....if I turn to bowling as my physical outlet...I score about the same...99...

Peace...



Comments

Popular Posts