Simple Minds

Think alike...one thing about the Xmas season, it goes so fast...whenever I drive out to the course, I have to be THE one that listens to Christmas music...love love love it...makes me feel good...and the intro to Dolly Parton's 'I"ll Be Home For Christmas', is a 5 star choke upable...you MUST find it and listen...also a time to think about the parents and all...maybe the family thinger...and yes, of course, Happy Birthday to our son...Dr Cristopher Allan Joseph Shepard...

He got the 4 names, just like me...and they are the same...why?...well, I was to be a Jr...my dad thought better of it, and added Peter...in Cris's case, my dad was Allan and Marsha's dad was Joseph...so we put them in his middle...there you go....so when Cris and Leila have a baby...it can be ____AJ Shepard, too....but, it's up to them...ha ha...duh...I am not announcing anything...it's just a thought, kids...

By the miracle of Facebook, we are able to keep up with what is all around us...right now it's back in Orygun...where all our old friends are getting that pretty white stuff...and quite a bit of it...yes, I am very jealous...I love love love that, too...enjoy it, my good friends...

I ask this of all...what is your coffee maker?...geez, here I go again...seems like about every year or two, I get the itch to get a new and better one than I have...love the grind and brew...hopefully, the newest ones are better and easier to clean...right?...

The bloody NBA teams continue the ploy of resting their stars...way too often...give me a break...they are 20 somethings...that can play forever....and with the price of them tix at $200 and up...the Cavs rested their top 3 dudes last nite...what a joke...the Kings rested Boogie...the list goes on and on...wait, it's not like Sacramento had to protect that foo for playoff reasons...cuz there is no way that they will ever be in the mix at the end...

The beginning of the Bowl Games start up on Friday...with SDSU vs Houston in Vegas...40 of 'em...hmmm, did not get a play sheet from Snooki, so he is either leaving me out, or he is not doing it...oh well, it's a crap shoot...I have no idear...

One thing that I haven't talked about much is the Bolts...if you can't say anything good...you need not say anything at all...kind of my mantra...are they gonna go?...well, the NFL Rams move to LA has been a bust...does that city go for it?...and, Vegas is trying like crazy to get the Raiders...so, I dunno...I will say this...the Chargers are better than they have been for while...but it's time to let the aged QB Rivers, go...he's been the diff...sorry to say this...but it is true...his time is up...father time, that is...

Taped the ending of Survivor....shhh, do not know who won...although I don't have a fav...I do like the production...amazing it has lasted this long..."c'mon in, guys!'...

Well, we got fog...and the rain is supposed to be on the way...boo...but, for one day...

10 days left to shop...






Comments

Popular Posts