Revolution

Now that the air is clearing from the Jill Stein fiasco...let's get on with the making this country great _____...wait, the campaign rhetoric has to stop...however, I have to go back and clean up something that has been bugging me for most of the year, 2016...actually, it has been simmering in me brain for longer...

I declare myself independent...for a good reason...the Democrat Party elite...who have a strangle hold on the party...and that ticks me off...the platform?...I dig it...it's the method that they use to get their choice in...notice, I said "THEIR CHOICE"...

They do this by keeping the sham of all shams...the Super Delegates...party 'power house' people who vote for the best interests of the common man and woman, who do so dearly, want to be Democrats...before you actually get to vote for whom YOU want...they announce early on who the SD's are voting for...to entice you to follow, I suppose...it's all a plan, kids...totally political...this is what they do for a biz...

Here's the rub...if there is a groundswell of another none chosen candy man...different from their 'chosen' one...they have the votes to suppress what the 'people' may want...hmmm...they couldn't stop Obama a couple of terms ago...they tried...and it was with the same candy woman as the last....this time they were successful...to a point...but lost...is that everyday voter that decides these elections...

Bernie Sanders....ran a terrific campaign...for the most part, got the youth of the country behind him...but the blockade was too great ahead of him at the DNC...and Ms Clinton prevailed...as did the elite DNC...but lost, were the critical voters...the new younger ones...in the battle ground states...that DECIDED this election....they chose NOT to vote...hmmm...

How many times did you hear, that "I didn't vote"...'the decision was already made for me'...no truer
words stated my friends...and I'm talking the primaries...your vote was rendered useless...

What is the solution?...obviously way complicated...as you, the common man and woman of the Democratic Party, are at the whim of your elite...the Super Delegate system remains in place for the next go around...thus...there has to be movement...a REVOLUTION...of sorts by the common person in YOUR party to get the method used...ABOLISHED!...which will take a leader to do so...

Or...band together and form another party...one of the people...let's say that again...THE PEOPLE...that can actually have  a say in what their platform and leadership can and will be...hey, we have 4 years to get it going...maybe this is all a pipe dream...but, what we have right now...is not by and for the...common person...

OK, Horse, enough of that for right now...maybe that was all triggered by the remembrance of the death of the Beatle, John Lennon..."Revolution"...

I rest my case...


Comments

Popular Posts