Post Xmas

Morning kids...how was your Christmas Day?...I trust it went well with your fam...hopefully, you got to gather with them...so important...you youngins, heed my thoughts on this...BTW, we all were young at one time...ha ha...er, ho ho...whatever...

Our highlight was a dinner cruise on the Hornblower....3 hr delight...the sightline was splendid and the food...was equal...it was a buffet...with 2 floors used...I didn't know they had one this big...with 2 separate dance floors, to boot...just a terrific idea that Marsh came up with and we will do this again...I can't come up with a negative...and having the kids share it with us...well...a perfect time...

So how did your haul on the presents go?...gosh, I am so blessed with what I received...golf wear, some new wireless Beats headphones, some other way cool things...and a very unique one...a man, make that heman, necklace with a horse on it...but the best?...having the kids here...no doubt...

A shocker of sorts...whenever someone has died...George Michael...pop sensation a while back with the English group, Wham...only 53!...so sad...I think his song "Careless Whisper" is one of the all time top 10 songs...at least videos...in case, you don't remember it...it's been awhile...check it out...

Staying in music...with all the Christmas sounds...that I played all month long...reminder, I am a softy...the Carpenters, with Karen on the lead...was just magical...another singer who died way too soon...anyway, their sound was near perfection...

Hoops...the NBA has decided that Xmas Day, is their time to shine...I guess...all the teams that played...and they stretched it out all day long...had special jerseys with the same font used...kind of cool...I guess...the big game was the Cleveland/Golden St match...of the two finalists from last season...a one pointer...the Cavs prevailed at home...hmmm...is it just me, or is Curry a bit lazy with the ball?...

Some things are supposed to be left behind closed doors...like when you coach a team...things get heated...and one just may say something that one might regret if it got into the real world...right?...leave it there....here's my beef...a 17 year NBA coach, George Karl, wrote a book on his time at his job...ripped some of his old players...a NO NO!...shame on you George...will not read this trash...confide in your friends, but not to the public...bad bad bad...

Gosh, am I full of tragedy?...a Russian plane went down with 92 aboard...on its way to Syria...the early releases have it as a natural disaster...what is natural about that?...has to be an error some where...right?...and why on earth would you fly into Syria at this time?...

You think that the NFL season lasts a bit too long?...I do...as there is only so much that the human body can take...these are huge human beings COLLIDING!...all the time...and 2 of the teams that are contending for playoff spots had their QB's go down with BROKEN LEGS!...of course, this is our present day gladiator sport...and the public doesn't seem to get enough of it...hmmm...

I know I keep alerting you to possible moves by Horse...it's just being too candid...and I keep wanting to hear, why or why not...but, we are looking at Santa Barbara, too...just in case...well, you know, the kids might have a kid of their own...hovering grand parents...still, I like the idea of Little Italy...all this a bit premature...as Marsh has at least a couple of years to work...work?...Maynard G Krebs...

Wholly moly...got a great email from the Mirage...$45 a night rooms with a freebie...looks like the Horse will go back there in February for a quick getaway from all this work...wait, I'm not working...so, just a getaway....BTW, our pool is at 82* and I swam in it yesterday, on Xmas...who says I don't work out enough?...

Are you up on the UN vote on Israel?...the Security Council voted to condemn the country for their settlements in the West Bank...the US abstained from the vote...what?...the leading supporters of Israel, and we didn't vote at all?...I am smelling something mighty fishy here...and it is not good...you MUST stay tuned to this...which may be the biggest happening in the middle east since WWII...rethink this Prez O...

OK, I got your brain a working...how about it rattling about?...enjoy this post Xmas day...but, dang, it sure doesn't seem like a Monday...

More than in the last couple of years, I think the meaning of...peace...is way important...








Comments

Popular Posts