Let it Snow

The one thing that you are not gonna get in SoCal, namely close to the beach...is SNOW!...however, you can drive 45 minutes or so east...and there she blow...Julian has more of it than what we got when we lived back in the Willamette Valley in Oregon...really...it takes a bit of winding drive to get there...but there you go...SNOW!...maybe my opening statement was a bit on the wrong side...

Weird happenings down in the GQ...hot and cold spots...like restaurants...it's a tuff business and there are more closings than I can remember...odd, as more and more peops are moving into these high rises...and more and more of them are being built...if you haven't been here in the last decade, you will be shocked...it's a mini-NYC...and growing...

One restaurant that has stood the weary parts of time...Las Hadas...is dynamite!...the food is outstanding...the owners are right there...and great...mostly Mex-Tex, I suppose......make that Mex-SD...the best fajitas ANYWHERE...we ate there last night with our amigos, the Mackles...we had two diff fajitas and a couple of seafood rellenos dishes...so good...

Political stuff...ha ha...you get enough of it?...well, try this on...there are peops running for the condo board...probably the hardest position you can go for...we talked to two who were thinking about mustering up a campaign for the spot (s)...hey, it's like you need someone to guide you through the process...I would run if I could get...KC...see, the following...

Kellyanne Conway...you know of her?...she is the campaign manager for the Prez-elect Trump...she was and has been EVERYWHERE....sometimes, it almost seems like she is more informed than the candy man...ha ha...maybe, a bit more truth to that than I think...I would find a spot in my cabinet for her, if I were he...or, is that was...or is that him?...not a strength in my vocabulary...excuse moi...

Carrier...the business that wanted to move out of the country...and Trump worked out a deal to keep it here...the Demos have been sounding off...finding a fault in it...c'mon, it's a great step!...keep the companies in the USA...

The return of the Tiger...mixed bag...he started well...and closed horribly...is 17th out of 18 after day one...hey, he puts more pressure on himself than anyone else...like many, I want him to come back successfully...just have my doubts...don't I know how mental that silly, fun game, can be...then it ceases to be FUN!...

Hoops...the Clip Joint beat the Cavs at Cleve...this after playing like dogs for 3 straight games on the road...go figure...and I couldn't make the entire game of the Warriors and Rockets...went 2 OT's and Houston won...the GS streak broken...I tell ya, whatever the 'Euro Step' that the PG Hardin has for Houston, is blatant traveling...that NEVER gets called...as such...I got it...let's not call any traveling...you don't ever have to dribble the ball anymore...

Your phone getting deluged with ads?...mine still...even after 'unsubscribing' so many times...1% of my mail, is actually from a real person...usually, from my golfing partners suggesting that I take some time off...bastards...

You still send out Xmas cards...wait, there are some out there that are offended by me using Xmas in lieu of Christmas...my apologies...and you tell the recipient, who hasn't heard from you since last Xmas, oops, Christmas...what you have been doing the past year...like you care...otherwise, you would have talked to, or been with them since...right?...anyway, we sent (well, Marsh did) out E-cards...web net stuff...is it better that way?

The Rolling Bones just released a new CD...all of covers...took them 3 days to record it...really...have not heard it yet...it's on iTunes for the purchase...and get this...already rave reviews...

My blog has been blessed with the falling snow...the rest of the month will feature this...you like it?...it took a different method of installation than I had to go through in other years...however, bigger flakes...cool...and yesterday I had my biggest hits day....EVER!...thank you...pass me on and I won't disappoint...well, unless you are a hard core Demo...ha ha...

Today, I search for a new (old) vinyl of Xmas (oops, Christmas) music...

And...just a few more days for Del Mar...c'mon T-Bone get your act together...

Finally...I see no need for 3 officials on the court in the NBA...there is no better calling of the game...in fact, it appears to be WORSE...let's get back to a 2 person crew...








Comments

Popular Posts