I'm running for the...

It's that time of the year, here at Del Boca Vista...not only Xmas, oops, sorry, Christmas...but, the annual charity drive for the donation to the concierges ( and staff, I think)...the time allotted has been extended due to the lack of participation by the owners...we seem to have more sticky wicket folk this year...maybe they are donating their hard earned cash to Jill Stein instead....you know, to get a recount on the recent election...

And...spots have opened up on the association board...every community has 'em...the people's republic of governing...kind of intrigues moi...hmmm...I have heard of a couple of interested parties...and why not me?...well now...let's look at it...to get elected you have to live here...check...have to have a platform...check...what?...

So, to dispense with the normal poo poo....here is the Horse's...I will build a wall around the complex...to keep the aliens out...and, the neighbors will pay for it!...the theory is to keep us in...kind of like a prison...I promise to raise the pool temp 2*...shoot, why not go for a thermal blanket?...you have read that the Assoc dues are going up almost $100...what?...I promise to adjust this...as the upper 1% should do a little more...so...I will have the upper floors (30+) to pay a little more, so the lower floors don't have to...I promise to end all posted documents of the meetings, with adjournment, rather than adjourment....all meetings will be open to the public and will last no more than one hour...

You see, people...there are those of you out there, that call BS to many things...there are those of you who think that to get on the board, you have to go to the meetings...well, Prez-elect Trump never went to a Congressional session...how'd that work for him?...oh yea, the printed paper of the qualifications...what 'you' have done before...well now, I have never joined or asked to join the elite, 'wine club', 'book club', 'wig club', 'walking club'...all pertinent things that those who actually vote, scour through...yes, I, the Horse, would have the succinct comment of "NONE" where it asked for qualifications...

Hey, you have your different party affiliations...is that relevant?...to some, for sure...the Democrats, the Republicans, the Libertarians, the Green Partiers...now, you have the true Red Party...like the redskins...well, not exactly pure...62 1/2%...who is really pure nowadays anyway?...are you full German, or full Italian, or full BS?...maybe that one...

What else can make a good board member?...longevity...like, how many marriages have all the candy peops had?...wait, that didn't work for Ms Clinton...scratch that one...able to listen...well, I have been married for over 42 years to the same wormun...that takes loads of listening...

Yes, it is time that I throw my head dress in the ring...and at this time...the Horse is now a candidate for the board of Del Boca Vista!...

Man, I need some of that medicine that Steve Kerr took when he was recovering from his back pain...we call it, the 'peace pipe'...

Let the mudslinging begin...

As my son just texted me, 'You can make Del Boca Vista GREAT AGAIN!'...

Comments

Popular Posts