Feel Good Day

You know...I have been like real serious the past few days...way too serious...there are a few directions you can go on a daily basis...frown and make everyone around you, down...or, smile, and be infectious...a lot of it has to do with how your body feels, too...but, it's not everyone else's problem, now, is it...so let's make a pack today...cheer everyone else up...

I think about this, when we were at a party the other night...most of whom we did not know...I think...of course, there were some...why would we be there otherwise, right?...I saw this pair of peops that were in the area where no one was mingling...and normally, I would just note that...I did otherwise...I went over and started up a conversation...turned out they were quite interesting...and were high school buds of the host...

My point is this...we don't take the time to branch out of our shells, much...maybe you do...we have a number of these types of things this month....right?...my goal is beem it up, Scotty...talk to others...so, I did so at another...my wife wondered what the hell was wrong with me...it's the new me...try it out...it will make you and those around you feel better...at least, I think it will...

So...everything is positive today...here I go...

The Tennessee Titans are edging up in the NFL...as they beat the Broncos...this, I mean THIS was huge!...if you are a Duck fan, and you follow the path of Marcus Mariota, you gots to be smiling a whole lot...

Oh Robbbbb...the Dick Van Dyke Show...starring him and of course,  Mary Tyler Moore...just released in color...they were in filmed in B&W...carried on CBS last eve...at times corny, but the 2 lead actors are and were way talented....especially her...hey, it's something that you may have not watched in the past, but give it a look...

More Xmas music for you to dig...Lady Antebellum...they have a terrific CD for you to groove on...released a couple of years ago...I am mesmerized by the voice of Hillary Scott....to my knowledge, it is not on vinyl...

The Ducks got a huge win over 'Bama...in hoops...not the football thinger...BTW, the feed was from Alabama, and oh my, it was tuuuuuurrrrribbbbblllleeeee!....the old NBA coach and player, Avery Johnson, is their boss...bigger win than you think...

La La Land...not just the Los Angeles name itself...but a movie that is getting huge hype...a musical, I think...and the Horse is intrigued...maybe, just maybe, will break the streak of non-movie house attendings...

Oliver Stone's history...is a MUST see....go to Netflix and start it up...like 10 episodes, I think...will get your mind a blazing...he brings up things that I have not known, or forgot about...so good for you, kids...not sure how positive this is, but it is great viewing...

You have Sirius XM?...if so, try the Country Xmas channel...58, I think...it will put you in a good mood, I guarantee it...

In the golf month of December...often called the 'silly season'....there is a father-son (daughter) competition in Florida...has the likes of Jack Nicklaus, Lee Trevino, Hale Irwin and other stars of the game...and their kids...in a 2 person scramble format...well, there was one pair that really was the bomb....what?...John Daly and Little John Daly, who must be about 12 or so...so cute...and Lil John hit the ball a ton...

Finally...the shopping list...getting closer and closer...to being completed...still, I haven't given Marsh my wants and needs for 'my stocking'...geez, I have everything I want already...

Smile, kids, smile...







Comments

Popular Posts