Counselor to the Prez

You recognize this gal?...or, should I say, lady?...ah, I just want to be politically correct...Kellyanne Conway...probably the best spokes person for any candy man or woman this year...there were times, that I felt that she said it better than the Donald, er, Prez-elect Trump, did...anyway, she was named the Counselor to the President in his new cabinet...have no idea what that position is, but keeping her part of whatever he does, is a 5 star move...

And, in case you are querying this...she is married...has 4 children...man oh man...have you been watching 'Madam Secretary?'...well, maybe some similarities here...

Speaking of counseling...the Duke's hoop star...who Sports Illustrated anointed him as the 'it' guy for this season...did the unthinkable...again...tripped an opponent...what?...3rd time in a year...then, carried on like a big baby on the bench...pressure?...I dunno...but, the basketball world is abuzz...and upset...now, it's Coach K's turn to do the right thing...

You could say that Boogie Cousins needs the same...as his actions are at the boiling point...ah, they have boiled over...star C on the NBA's Sac Kings...who has gone thru more coaches there than I have ever heard of...like 6!...the owners want him, the coaches can't handle him...they get fired, he stays...repeat...his embarrassing tirade at the conclusion of the PDX game was a stinker...

Oh yea...them Blazers had a back to back thinger...this time at PDX...and frittered away another...losing to one of the worst teams in the league...the Dallas Mavs...oh my...I think I heard that Portland is the worst defensive team in the league...naw...can't be...yup...is real...

We played 11 holes of golf yesterday...shot a 59...ha ha...rained...what?...and also followed a horrendous golf T...of sorts...put the combo together, and we trotted off the course...well, left...and my thumb is no better...so, alas, I have a Dr appt for it in a couple of weeks...that's my excuse for me bad play...counselor?...seems to be the topic today...

This rain, did I see it coming?...no...shoot, just had the rig washed...did you watch any of the Poinsettia Bowl?....over at the Q...rained most of the time...still is...boo...BYU beat the Cowboys of Wyoming...figured none of them players had the wet stuff in their brains, when they planned for this game...

The coward killer in Germany has been named...the FBI had him in their sites...he still is on the loose...what a waste of mankind...for his actions and for him being on this earth...the world has to stand up to these evils...as a combined party of humanity...

I was listening to the Country Xmas channel on XM on the way out to the course yesterday...and they were doing a live gig with T Graham Brown...does the T stand for The?...kidding...anyway, he is of the legendary stature in country...sang from his Christmas CD...and his interview was side splitting...as I was belly laughing in my rig...I don't do that much...but, lawdy, he is a funny feller...

When you get old, is the rising time at 5 am?...if so, I am there...old and up...

Flip and Flop are on the outs...you know this...but, they have a 50 ft yacht that they co-own...how do they split this up?...Flip, you get the bow, and Flop, you get the stern....

We have these Xmas stockings hung over our fake fireplace...and Marsh walked by me...felt hers, that isn't filled as high or as full as the others...and gave me the stink eye...you ever get the stink eye?...well, my good friends...it's not what you want for Xmas...or any time...so, I have to search out the pantry for some good things to wrap...ps, see a week ago for that meaning...ha ha...

Some of my friends are upset that we are talking the M thinger again...moving...relax...nothing major...just to a diff area in San Diego...this weather is the best...well, not right now...but usually...figure Marsh has another couple of years of work...work?...and then...well, unless...

The kids arrive soon for Christmas...this means a lot to us...I think back, I wonder if our parents felt the same?...geez, they never said anything...of course, I was one of 5...but Marsh was a singleton...anyway, I love the anticipation of getting us all together...no better thing in this world...nothing...

3 days left...




Comments

Popular Posts