Accuracy

Morning, kids... the week of Dec 5 is already upon us...pretty much have a grab bag of topics for you...and some of them just might be the truth...er, accurate...which we all strive for...ACCURACY in reporting...right?...

I just started a new NETFLIX series, by Oliver Stone...I bring up the blog title due to his rendition of "Kennedy", the flick that really stretched the truth...at least, in my eyes...well, this set has to do with that sort of thing...HISTORY...hmmm...I watched the first episode...it was on the WWII...I found it FASCINATING...check it out...I had no idea the series existed....and, I hope, it is accurate...dang these film director dudes, they make it that way...

The Final 4...did not include Michigan...whew!...it does have the Dawgs and 'Bama in round one...and Clemson and Ohio St in the other game...OK...SDSU is going to Vegas to play Houston...also, I like this...I looked at all 40 matchups, and did not see the Ducks anywhere?...what?...BTW, no news on the new HC for them Orygun boyz...

I have a mixed feeling about how Tiger did in the Bahamas...poor last round...does he have it for 4 days?...makes no diff what I think, it's what is in his mind that counts...and, he has to wonder the same...

Get this...our dog Sammi, is a stubborn one...we got her a new eating and drinking bowl...thinger...so, it is off the ground...er, floor...and SHE won't eat out of it...she stands back and screams!...'get your arse back over here, and put my food in my regular bowl...NOW!'...

Pres-elect Trump has named his opponent in the primaries, Doctor Ben Carson, as the leader of HUD...I think a great choice...he's a class act and will do a splendid job...that is if Trump retains the position, after Jill Stein's efforts to get him ousted...boooo....Green Party stinks...wait, I can't say that...pretend I didn't...

The Chargers blew another...in particular, the aged QB Phil Rivers...more picks in the 4th Quarter...too bad, as there are signs of life on that team...but, his time has run out...and I fear, so has the team to be stabled in San Diego...BTW, it's New England and everyone else...or no one else...

We did go to the closing day out at Del Mar...nice in the sun, and chilly on the grand stand side...where them hosses run...it was packed!...hit 3 of 4 races and still didn't make $...too many favs...still, it was fun to be there...lawdy, I lurve that place...

Traversed through an 'antiques store' in Cedros St...that's in Solana Beach...some real cool things...that wouldn't fit in our place...yet...oh yea, and Snooki, there were some great vinyls there, to boot...none of the Xmas variety, so I passed by...

You asking about me bum thumb?...still bad...and worried about me golf for tomorrow...maybe a few more days will help...probably put it off until the weekend...do you realize how much you do with that damn right thumb?...that is, if you are a righty...

There is this dude on CNN that is a comedian...well, there are those who think that all them dudes on CNN are comedians...'United Shades of America'...W. Kamau Bell...has a terrific show about a black man in different parts of our country....he was in Florida in last night's show...visiting the spring breakers and the retirement communities...so well done...you can thank me later...

Today...I am heading out for some new (old) Christmas vinyls...it's just that time of year...

PS...now don't get mad at me...but we are contemplating a 'retirement community'...nothing serious...but in the exploratory stage...






Comments

Popular Posts