15 Days 'til

Morning, kids...did you realize there are only 15 shopping days left before Christmas?...egads, I better start now...you have a list, and checking it twice?...oops...I've got one in front of me...you see, we do stockings...so...the 'gifts' have to be of the smaller variety...right?...

The news out of DC, is that the Russians may have hacked into the Republican voting system...what?...our CIA can find that out and yet...not block it?...if it smells fishy, it must be fishy...and yes, you must trust anything our government sends out to us....hmmm...

Here's my deal...I think that we are lax...in the CIA...call me silly...but, if I were in charge, I'd be hiring a regiment of 'geeks' to bolster our system on the web net...I don't think we do this...

Guliani took his name out of being the new Sec of St...seems like he always is taking his name out of things...he was a huge supporter of Trump along the campaign trail...just an odd thing...in fact, he said he wasn't interested in any available spot...

Remember when the mail was filled with Xmas cards?...now THAT is past history...we used to line them up and keep them for the duration....either we are losing friends (?), or, the friends aren't sending cards anymore (stamp cost), or they are doing what we (Marsh) does, send via the web net...the E-Xmas card...just not the same...yes, I am THE ONE, that would rather read a real live book...than the one on the iPad....

Every once in a while I will steer(?) you in the right direction...here is another...a GREAT XMAS CD...Brett Eldridge...country crooner, that did his via the big band route...and, he doesn't sound much country to moi...it truly is a find this season...trust Horse...

Hoops...here is my rag on PDX...you KNOW I am not a fan of the coaching there...perfect example was their game the other night...in complete control...blew a big lead in the 4th stanza...with errant plays and shots...still had  the ball at the end to win it...and the ball ends up in the hands of their worst shooter, C Plumlee, sporting a 1 for 9 night from the field...they have some fine shooters, not him...coaching...oh yea, they lost...imagine not getting the ball to Curry or Durant in Oakland...

Shockeroo in Houston...they changed up and didn't hire Kiffin...hmmm...picked their OC dude...a former QB at Texas...keep it in state, I reckon...you know, it can be real fun to be the OC...and not the head guy...but, he's young...got the itch...and wants the recognition and the MONEY...don't blame him...where does he go?...take over the job that the new Duck guy left?...

I finished my jigsaw puzzle...it is Santa...and a beaut, I must say...yes, I listened to Xmas music while doing it...you got a problem with that?...

Mick Jagger...you MUST know him...the lead singer of the Rolling Bones (St)...just did the near impossible at the young age of 73...had another baby...what?...imagine, when the kid is the wild age of 15...and his dad is, gulp, 88...oh my...hey, maybe I should be consider following suit...so, Dr Cris, you want a bro or sis?...

Yup, I am heading out to the links this am...hope for me and me bum thumb...

Fore!...

Comments

Popular Posts