Vote!

Morning kids...the polls are open back east...and soon here...so plan
accordingly and VOTE!...that is if you haven't already...it's YOUR civic duty...whether it's for the national race, the local, or for the state wide measures...your VOICE needs to be counted...


The Horse has this as his prediction...that it will be a less than normal turnout...even though I am pushing the envelope to get out...and...that we will be able to judge the trend very early...

I have tried to stay neutral...some times I just couldn't...and, like many of you, will marvel at what some people will do...whatever is the outcome...let's go with it...it will be our Prez for the next 4 years...and make the best of the situation...

However, after scouring the 11 sources I follow...especially in the last month...I don't think it will be as close as many have said...that the will of the people is not as divided as it has been reported...OK, that's just talk talk talk...go out and make the day and...

VOTE!...

And you too, can say "I Voted"...

Comments

Popular Posts