Monday Decaf

Hi kids...how was YOUR weekend?...did you get enough of the football on the pixels...or did you go to a game?...read a book?...watch some hoops?...take a walk?...get some of that golf?...eat well, or, maybe too much?...how about that vino, in moderation?...we did them all...ha ha...let's get going...

If you are a proud cheese head...you are being tested right now...as the once mighty, Green Bay Packers, are getting destroyed by everyone...oh, there is plenty of blame to throw around...fact is, their D is awful...makes no diff what QB Aaron Rodgers does...in the NFL, you have to have a good defense...they do not...

Those who have the Packs's missing part, is the Seattle Seahawks...who thrive on it...the D...and with an improving O, just might be in the hunt at the end...what I don't get...this is the same at the Oregon Duck's games...are people screaming at the beginning of the game to the end...more of a drone...maybe I'm just too old to understand...

Kind of the same thing I feel, when I think about the AMA's...didn't Dick Clark make these up?...you know, the Bandstand master...when the awards go to the Biebs...well, let's just say in a positive way...he stinks...wait, that's not positive...however, Blake Shelton and Carrie won their respective country ones...so, let's call it a draw...

Speaking of drawing...did you know that you can actually write, er draw, when you send messages on your iPhone?...cool feature...is this another sign of aging, that it took me this long to know that it existed?...ha ha...

How about the interestingly named 'Civil War'...how does the state of Oregon retain that?...the epic battle of OSU and Oregon...OK, I'm tongue in cheek...about this...but really?...I guess it's just words...BTW, the early line is the Ducks by 3...

I know there is a division in this country as to whom should be Prez...I get that...but...when more than 1/2 the people don't even vote...well...kind of seems shallow...I got this from a Dr friend...that 50 states should be more of determinant than 30 cities...interesting view...let's just say, it's not a perfect system...

Here's a problem...by having the turkey dinner already, I'm tired of it...so, on THE day, I may choose other food to consume...is that bad?...

Packing is on the agenda today...as we prepare for the Vegas trip...remember the last time we went...the Southwest Air computer system failed...and we ended up driving back...hey hey...we did get some $ compensation, which went for part of this air fare...wonder how the terminals are going to be?...go early?...

One thing I do...is I call the place where we are staying to make sure they have our reservation...the Mirage...nothing worse than a screwup...like what we went through in Maui in September...right?...I'll do that just as soon as I finish this...

The latest phase in the NBA world...is to rest 'your' stars more often...for sure on back to back nights of action...so when you buy your $300 a seat ticket...make sure you look at when YOUR team played last...if you are going to see YOUR star in play...is this not an indication, that there are TOO many games...

Pour me a stiff cup of very dark, and french roast coffee...fuggit about the decaf...





Comments

Popular Posts