Back Home

Hey ya"ll...I'm baaaacccckkkkk....had a very cool trip up to Orygun...hosted by the Snookies...who were perfect hosts...and you know, I stayed an extra day (cheaper flight) and I started to smell, so they said...it's true...there is a time limit on the stay...I exceeded it...

The gathering of the former players and friends at a local tavern...was fun...I think like 20+ peops were there...some good stories and all...then, the reason for the season...the game in Eugene...was miserable...however, did meet up with some other friends there...that was super!...but the Ducks effort against the Stanford Cardinal was abysmal...we left at half...there has to be some change there...talk about from the penthouse to the outhouse...BTW, look for a stomp by the Beavs in their Civil War...OSU in a romp...then we did the Oregon Coast trip thinger...lucked out with good weather...had a great bowl of chowder at Mo's...took some beautiful pix...

In my free time I went all around the cap city of Salem...and took pix of all of our houses we lived in...sent them back to Marsh...who may have made a mistake by not going...I dunno...somebody has to work...ha ha...anyway...Snooki drove me to the airport in a driving rain storm...there lies the inequity of the exchange...takes me 6 minutes to get to the airport here...there, at least 1 1/2 hrs...

Seems like there was a significant number of protestors in the downtown area of Portland...turns out that a good amount of them unruly types...that were arrested...were non-voters...pro protestors, if you will...hey, I got no problem with protesting...just keep it non-violent...

Other...

How about them Titans!...shellacked the Cheese Heads...Mariota threw for 4 td's...and now are in the hunt for their division at 5-5...baby steps, kids...baby steps...and the Bolts blew another one...that was in hand...as QB Rivers threw 4 picks in the 4th Quarter...good lawd...and the clincher was the last, while setting up for a game winning FG...this is the end for the HC...

The Clip Joint continues their run...their melding of their talent has finally happened...and their 2nd unit is more than just one guy, Crawford...surprised me...and the league, I think...the other LA team, now guided by Luke, has greatly improved, too...hmmm...

In a battle of the haves and the have nots...my FF team, Horse...led by HC Brad Bohunk...continued the amazing turn around...beating my son's elite Montecito Team...get this...moved into 6th place...as the climb continues...

Finally...had one of them famous Padington's pizzas...there has been mixed reviews of them lately...well, the night we were there (Salem) they were spot on...and the best I have tasted...anywhere...

Have a great day and I'll see YOU on the web net...

Oh yea...the annual report on the Shepherd Rams football team...this year?...10-0!  with one game to go...just another Shep winner out there....

Comments

Popular Posts